• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Shot Show, Who all is attending??

Re: Shot Show, Who all is attending??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be there wandering around with a camera stuck to my face. </div></div>

Just be sure to keep it discreet so the SHOT Show security doesn't chew you out for taking pictures.
wink.gif

I'll be there with a few of the teammates.....

You guys are lucky. I'd want to go just to see all the snazzy stuff that I'll never be able to afford!

I'm counting on someone to make a post about some of the stuff there!

Team Storm Tactical will be there (CA, NV, and UT). See you all in a couple weeks...

George ,

I'll be there and I'll stop by as usual to say "hi" ,

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmAM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Team R Bros will be there....wandering around pestering people...especially Seekins! </div></div>

Damn, your like a turd that wont flush...At least buy some hot girls to walk around with you so i have something to look at
grin.gif

Booth #120

For everyone else, we will be at booth 20004

I will attend as a spectator this time. Looking forward to seeing all the new tacticool stuff, and hopefully Manners will have examples of their new molded in color stocks. I have an order to give them.

Accuracy International booth #20049, we have Dave Walls, Tom Irwin, Scott Seigmund and myself this year in attendance. Stop by and say hello, we will have a nice spread out this year, even better than last year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmAM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Team R Bros will be there....wandering around pestering people...especially Seekins! </div></div>

Damn, your like a turd that wont flush...At least buy some hot girls to walk around with you so i have something to look at
grin.gif

Booth #120

For everyone else, we will be at booth 20004 </div></div>

Already taken care of....although you won't see them unless I get some parts before then :)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beretta989</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I should go just to get out of the house but I'll hold off until the next time its in Vegas. </div></div>

Its gonna be here the next few years. There are always scheduling issues at venues with the other big annual shows, such as the home improvement show (which brings in twice the money and less security headaches), so I heard it will be at the Sands for awhile. I think SHOT security is going to be tighter this year, since last year they had a few items that grew legs and walked ....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im going with the group from Kick EEz recoil pads! But I will be walking around. I think we should all try and get together somewhere maybe?

laugh.gif
</div></div>

KYS338,

I will see you there and possibly Tuesday night. I have some info for you.

Mark

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2 Weeks away!!

G.A. Precision / Badger Ordnance / Manners are in Booth # 20440. Hope to meet alot of you guys there. </div></div>

I'll be there !
grin.gif

Borka Tools will be stationed in booth # 2308 (Dave Manson Precision Reamers).
Dave is my very good friend and business associate. Will have some limited quantity of torque driver kits, 10% off SH price (Shot Show special), so if anybody is interested to talk about dealership arrangements, get me there or bring some bills to pick up show specials.

Boris

Beau, Dane and I will be there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.Gordon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im going with the group from Kick EEz recoil pads! But I will be walking around. I think we should all try and get together somewhere maybe?

laugh.gif
</div></div>

KYS338,

I will see you there and possibly Tuesday night. I have some info for you.

Mark </div></div>

Great! Call me when your there.

I want to go but I have no connections. anyone want to help out? I live just over an hour away. I'll be at the rio 23-24 for the wifes BD.

day late and dollar short

Desert Tactical Arms invites you to come visit us at booth #26502 Jan 18 -21 in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Sands Expo and Convention Center.

ShotShowMedia1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fredo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Desert Tactical Arms invites you to come visit us at booth #26502 Jan 18 -21 in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Sands Expo and Convention Center.

ShotShowMedia1.jpg
</div></div>

Will do.

Looking forward to it again this year. It'll be good to meet som emore of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fredo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Desert Tactical Arms will have rifles available for you to fire, Monday the 17th, from 9 am to 5 pm at the Aimpoint Sponsored shoot:

Desert Sportsmans Rifle Club
12201 W Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89135
(702) 645-1559
http://www.dsrpc.net/

</div></div>

Who else will be there with you all?

Shot show pisses me off to no end. As much money as I have spent in 50+ years of shooting and can't get in the door.

Ima be there, my sidekick LC can't make it so my cousin Guido will act as interim bodyguard!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ken Darnell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Booth L252 is a must see. Y'all stop by and get your cool kid stuff ;-) </div></div>

Oh yeah baby, will be there like a kid in a candy store....

PS Ken, I got your Data Book qual pages and targets printed up, I will bring them to the booth if that is OK. Mark

Look forward to seeing everyone, will be walking around and hang some at JP booth.

I may have a proposition for some fellas that want a way in. I will be confirming later on tonight or in the am.

If you want in, PM me. It would probably be best to buddy up with someone as it may cost you one cooler, ice, and 30 pack of BL brought to booth 4140.

Any takers? You may have a different name for a couple days.

(PS, you better pick your cooler up before the end of show or the union boys will be fighting over it cause I most likely ain't hauling it home!!!!!!!!!!!)

Prepare to be pestered....

The Brock n Norris crew have found a paddle for the bath tub and will be over your side of the pond again this year....

Hope to see those we know, and meet some more that we don't.... yet.

Regards.

Ratty.

I fly out tonight, will be working Booth# 16346 L.A.R. Manufacturing/ Grizzly Firearms. Hope to see some of you there!

Z

someone get me the brownells code!!

Back from Shot Show, overwhelming! Spent 3 days looking at all the shooting industry has to offer. Can't believe I waited this long to attend one.