• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Shot timer reccomendations

I have the shot timer app. on my android phone too. We couldn't hear the "beep" with hearing protection on. Went to Wallyworld and bought a battery powered speaker that is small and LOUD. Put a little Velcro on it to hold it to the Otterbox cover and volume level issue was cured.

I have an old Competition Electronics timer that is still going strong.

I have the PACT Club Timer III. I'm pleased with it. Haven't had any issues to date.

I really like my Competition Electronics Pocket Pro 2 Shot timer:

Competition Electronics Pocket Pro 2 Shot Timer

It is very easy to use and you can adjust the sensitivity to register the shots depending on the type of firearm being used. It is very accurate. I have used this for about 1 year and love how much it helps with my training.

Been using these in USPSA matches forever. About as reliable as they get IMO

CED 7000 for me also. It will record even suppressed fire which some of them will not pick up.