• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Should George Floyd be pardoned.

sodakhunter

Esquire
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2017
South Dakota
I’m not sure if it is even possible but wouldn’t it be something if President Trump Would or could pardon George Floyd for each of his convictions individually. He could do a new one each day for quite a while. I wonder how this would be received? Just thinking out loud here.

For the record i think GF was a career drug addicted criminal and not a hero or martyr of any sort. I would just like to see what reactions this would evoke.

Whatever Trump does, the media will say is wrong.

If he did the pardons, the media would call it "do-nothing pandering that doesn't address systemic racism".

Trump can only pardon fed prosecutions/convictions.

Matters have moved WAY beyond George Floyd now...

We are seeing the beginning of an armed Marxist insurrection in the Pacific Northwest. George Floyd was merely a spark that was needed to set the bonfire alight. ANTIFA/DSA had been planning this whole event for years, possibly decades.

This year had been optimal for the insurrectionists to make a bolder move. In the past, people had relatively easy lives. The economy was good. There were more jobs. There was plenty of entertainment venues. There was no sense of dread. Then comes 2020. Pandemic. Unemployment. Skyrocketing poverty. Nihilism. Lockdowns. Entertainment and restaurant industries tanked. Mental health issues skyrocketing. Alcohol and drug abuse skyrocketing. Doom and gloom in the news 24/7... The perfect opportunity had risen for extremist elements to appear as a "messiah" to the angry masses and achieve what they ordinarily would not have been able to achieve before COVID-19 and 2020.

In case anyone hasn't seen this video it is re-posted here for your enlightenment. Candace Owens knocks one out of the ball park on convict Floyd.

My two cents worth: Why are you asking for a pardon for this scumbag? Not no but HELL NO! He shouldn't get a pardon.

I’m not sure if it is even possible but wouldn’t it be something if President Trump Would or could pardon George Floyd for each of his convictions individually. He could do a new one each day for quite a while. I wonder how this would be received? Just thinking out loud here.

I would also like to see what the reaction to this would be. He did time for very serious violent crimes. I would be you that 70% of the American people think he IS a hero, and have no idea that he was a career criminal and drug addict. If anything this would shine a light on his long, violent history.

I would also like to see what the reaction to this would be. He did time for very serious violent crimes. I would be you that 70% of the American people think he IS a hero, and have no idea that he was a career criminal and drug addict. If anything this would shine a light on his long, violent history.
That's the way I thought about it.

This is what i was getting at. It would shift the focus back to his criminal past. Just a talking point.