• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Should I run a 6mm GB?

Do you want a killer deal on a 6mm prefit?

• Does a bear shit in the woods?

Votes: 52 85.2%
  • No, my wife says I can't spend my allowance yet.

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • I don't like 6mm, please run another one of these in other calibers!

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about a 20 VarTarg for a CDG?
If you have a reamer you want to use I'll do it, no charge for using a customer reamer since we don't have it. I have 20-223 (20 Practical) and 204 Ruger. Let's keep this thread dedicated to the GB on 6's, I'm happy to discuss via email

josh (at) patriotvalleyarms.com

If you have a reamer you want to use I'll do it, no charge for using a customer reamer since we don't have it. I have 20-223 (20 Practical) and 204 Ruger. Let's keep this thread dedicated to the GB on 6's, I'm happy to discuss via email

josh (at) patriotvalleyarms.com
Roger that

In April we got our latest contouring lathe on the floor and cutting chips.
So: All the barrels ordered yesterday before 3pm on the GB are already contoured between the two contouring machines.

It's pretty nice having the ability to keep 3 machines turning on prefits all at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash
Josh,

What was ever decided about muzzle diameters at a given contour length?

Ie. medium palma finished at 20", is it going to have a larger muzzle diameter than what it'd otherwise have at 26" finish?

Thanks

Josh,

What was ever decided about muzzle diameters at a given contour length?

Ie. medium palma finished at 20", is it going to have a larger muzzle diameter than what it'd otherwise have at 26" finish?

Thanks
Yep, that was fixed a couple months back. I mentioned in the PVA Experience thread but the discussion moved on fairly quickly and I think it got buried.

I wrote a macro to account for the change in diameter as the barrels get shorter and we incorporated it back in February or early March.

Reactions: BoilerUP