• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Should I trade?

Rade1MOA

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2010
Twiggs County Ga
So I have a POF 415 16 inch and a guy wants to trade me an LWRC SPR 14.7 with a pinned surefire brake....Pro's + Con's? Should I trade or keep my POF?

Last edited:
ava5eruh.jpg

Not sure I can't find this exact rifle on the lwrc site. Can you tell from the picture?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk now Free

It looks like the M6A2 just because it doesn't have the ambi safety, don't know if that is the way it came. I would say go for the LWRC, but that is a preference. They are comparable in capabilities, however, with the pinned sure fire brake, you are limited on options for surpressors, but that shouldn't be a huge deal. Personally, I would go with the LWRC because they are about 4-5 ounces lighter typically, and because I like the aesthetics more than the POF. It also depends on the guy you are trading with and what he wants to do with the POF and what you want to do with the LWRC.

my advice, take it, just make sure you are happy with it and the options it gives you.

It looks like the M6A2 just because it doesn't have the ambi safety, don't know if that is the way it came. I would say go for the LWRC, but that is a preference. They are comparable in capabilities, however, with the pinned sure fire brake, you are limited on options for surpressors, but that shouldn't be a huge deal. Personally, I would go with the LWRC because they are about 4-5 ounces lighter typically, and because I like the aesthetics more than the POF. It also depends on the guy you are trading with and what he wants to do with the POF and what you want to do with the LWRC.

my advice, take it, just make sure you are happy with it and the options it gives you.

What he said ^^^^^.