• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SHOUT OUT TO DOUG AT CAMERALAND, THANKS DUDE

Cameraland rocks, but deal with Joel or Neil...............................Doug is a PIA!

Not really, Doug is a great guy and will work overtime to take care of you!

Last edited:
Reactions: RNWRKNP
I bought an Athlon and most recently a Steiner from him. Now I'm struggling with the Tangent Theta he has on sale. If I make that call it could very likely cost me half of everything I own.

Doug is good people. Bought a couple things there over the years. Always hassle-free, good advice, and good prices.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
I've dealt with Doug and Joel, both 24K Gold. Doug gave me a discount I didn't even ask for on top of a super great web deal because of me being on the Hide! Being an old Superbike pilot, I got a saying. Ain't no School like Old School! Cameraland is it.

Made the diopter adjustment this morning and played with it a bit but don’t have it mounted up yet. Doug sold me the one with the new floating dot reticle and I have to say that I am impressed. Love my MILR’s because of the box shape at the center of the reticle for low mag close range hunting for coyotes but I think this is going to work just as well.?

Reactions: gr8fuldoug
Not to be a Fan Boy but I am. Doug Rocks and I'll buy all my optics going forward from him and send anyone I know looking for optics his way.

So...I'm a Fan Boy.

VooDoo

Doug fixed me up today too. Seemed like i was getting a call from him to confirm order as a was pushing send. He even called me a second time when he noticed i had some issues with my card and had several order attempts before i realized my card locked me out until i confirmed to them it was a ligitimate purchase. Looked screwy and Doug confirmed i was aware. Didnt have to do that. Great customer service.

I like buying from our sniper's hide venders. I always feel that they put a little more TLC into the buying experience.

Yeah, and if you tell 'em you're a member they usually give you an additional discount! We're kinda lucky too because it turns out most of the site sponsors are also all top dealers of high end shit!

They squard me away with a tripod last year, killer price for a Sirui. Nice folks too. Joel sounds familiar but I'm bad with names.