• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout out to MPA!

MarinePMI

Ban Cat Handler
Staff member
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 3, 2010
    San Diego, Ca
    Just a shout out and acknowledgement of some class A customer support from MPA. I had the folder mechanism on my chassis start giving me issues, so called up to see what it would cost to get a new mechanism. Lisa responded promptly, and courteously, asking for my address and some other details, and then sending me an RMA and UPS shipping label. That was two weeks ago. Today I received an e-mail from her with a return tracking number, and a note that the mechanism had been replaced and that my chassis was on it's way back to me.

No fuss, no muss, clear communications and prompt response. It doesn't get better than that!

Yep, they have treated me well. I got the wrong front weights for my chassis. They mailed correct ones out and had them the next day with a prepaid return label for the other parts.

I wasn’t expecting next day. It was great because that was a Friday and I was excited to try out the weight system over the weekend. Works great by the way.

Reactions: pga43