• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout out to Seekins!

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL
    Long story short, I built a custom AR-15 using mostly Seekins Precision components. Originally it was for a friend but he backed out, anyhow I intended to sell it so took it out to ensure all was working properly and had some light primer strikes and a few issues where the bolt would not pick up the next round from the magazine, after further testing at home I could not replicate the bolt not picking up the next round, but since I'd never experienced this before I decided to contact Seekins to see if they had any suggestions. I spoke with Harley and shared what was going on, he wasn't certain and recommended a few things to try and said if I'd like I could send my rifle into them so they could inspect it to ensure their components were all in good order. I decided it couldn't hurt to send it in and did so. Seekins then test fired and inspected the whole build and determined the light primer strikes were due to the custom trigger not resetting. I authorized them to install a new trigger and they confirmed everything functioned within spec after that, as to the failure to pickup a new round issue I have been unable to replicate that and they were unable to replicate as well indicating that it could have been something with the particular magazine I was using at the time.

I have found companies within our industry that are willing to go above and beyond for the customer and now Seekins ranks at the top of that list, truly an organization dedicated to helping those of us who enjoy the sport and worth my business going forward for certain.

PS - I also purchased some Seekins IRAS MLOK plates for my Manners stocks and Manners is almost done installing them, I look forward to reporting back in the bolt action section once I get them back.

I just had an amazing experience with them and my SP10, probably the best customer service I've had in any industry.

It's good to hear they are still this way!

In 2015 I had a fluke problem that would have been difficult to catch at QC. I was on a tight schedule before a match. They overnighted a new upper to where I was going so there would be no chance of it not making it to my place on time. It worked perfectly, and they made a repeat customer.

It's good to hear they are still this way!

In 2015 I had a fluke problem that would have been difficult to catch at QC. I was on a tight schedule before a match. They overnighted a new upper to where I was going so there would be no chance of it not making it to my place on time. It worked perfectly, and they made a repeat customer.

That’s badass!

I know it’s a very small part, but I love their ambi safety. It’s the right size, and has the right amount of stippling to be grippy. Have them on all of my ARs.