• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show me your BARRICADES!!!

JC Steel

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2008
Washington State
hey Guys, I am looking for pictures and diagrams of your barricades and shooting platforms.

I am thinking having our youth build some here on the youth ranch. We have a full blown woodshop so we have the equipment it would just be the time and money now.

Anyway, shooting platforms, big barricades, shooting walls, ANY OF THAT, PLEASE SHOW ME!!!!

Thanks guys, have a blessed day.

Jake

Re: Show me your BARRICADES!!!

1000ydSKS.jpg

This is a foldable barricade that I made so that it could lay down in the bottom of my cargo tray. I drive a Jeep Wrangler so just about everything I have target and barricade wise is driven by what can go in the tray.

I made this barricade out of a scrap section of 3/4" plywood, and some left over cans of spray paint that were sitting in the garage. The hinges and two angle brackets in the pics came from Lowes and only ran about $10 I think. I have it designed so that it folds out to 90* and uses regular camping stakes going through the brackets to make the barricade stable. It worked fine shooting steel out to 600 yards or so but I may add another set of brackets in the near future.

IMG_3634.jpg

Folded up its 4' X 18" and lays perfectly in the cargo tray I have on the back of the Jeep for hauling around stuff.

IMG_3635.jpg

In the future I might make another one that is a bit taller but I had to go with what I had to work with. Hope this helps.

The Reade Range barricades are notorious. They are a bitch, if you even make it to the end before the target comes down. Two years in a row I didn't get the last shot off. Got on the scope just in time to watch the target's head disappear in the pits.

I actually hired Miker to make a couple for us. He is very good at it.

--Fargo007

Frankenbarricade I built...I'm definately no carpenter!:)
Each step up is 12". I built it out of 2x4's and pine fence pickets.

Lately, I've been using it out in my shop with my IOTA practicing barricade drills and positional shooting.
...wife tells me I need to get a life...

1z21vcy.jpg

I like the pictures guys!!! Thanks for that. Keep them coming, I would like to see some bigger ones as well if they are out there but PLEASE keeping posting all of them!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Busby.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This one is popular. Google VTAC barricade.
2mesq2p.jpg
</div></div>

Im building this one when I get home.

Here the one I built for NTRP
p1020560r.jpg

That is Ken shooting thru his glory hole