• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show off your MDT ACC chassis

Tony1320

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Show off your MDT ACC chassis looking to get some ideas

Does anyone have a Tikka T3 of any kind in an ACC, almost nothing comes up for a search

I also love that these chassis are canadian made and less than 2 hours from me

Here's a Tikka T3x in a MDT ACC chassis.

Attachments

• Resized_20210609_133822%281%291.jpg
    Resized_20210609_133822%281%291.jpg
    730.2 KB · Views: 172
Another Tikka for ya. I'm gona rebarrel it in a few months to one of those big ass barrels like everyone has
Screenshot_20211010-075936_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211010-075925_Gallery.jpg

YOU coated those? Those look amazing!!

You have a garage shop or something like that?

Damn mate those are unreal! Especially that splinter camo. I’d love to send a couple of blank canvases your way!

Hey mate. I’m actually over in Aus, but honestly, anything I can do, @Short-bus (aka Custom Gun Coatings) will be able to do no drama. He is a guru - one of the guys whose work made me want to start doing it myself.

Edit: oh you’re from Aus too ahah. Find me on insta - @ipscerakote :)

Last edited:
Hey mate. I’m actually over in Aus, but honestly, anything I can do, @Short-bus (aka Custom Gun Coatings) will be able to do no drama. He is a guru - one of the guys whose work made me want to start doing it myself.
I’m located up in Darwin NT, I’d love to get some work done if you’re keen.

Reactions: Hennig
Damn mate those are unreal! Especially that splinter camo. I’d love to send a couple of blank canvases your way!

Love the clean blacked out look any chance you could post a picture with one with full weights installed?

Love the clean blacked out look any chance you could post a picture with one with full weights installed?
Thanks mate, but after a little over 12 months and 2 black chassis I think it’s time to spice them up a bit.
I only have 3 pairs of forend weights at this stage so can’t really provide a pic with all the weights. How it is now it’s 21lb and balanced 3” forward of the barricade stop which I find puts the balance in the centre of a Game Changer.

Here's my ACC over the years. I've always run a large external weight to stiffen that long forend, but I've tinkered with the size, distribution and material of the weights. I've also tried the mirage shield, bag riders, thumb rest, etc.

Yes, there are wheel weights taped to the stock sometimes, some parts are 3d printed, the thumb rest and bubble level are hot-glued on... but it's working for me right now. That's the beauty of the ACC.

Models for my DIY stuff can be found on thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/ahuggy/designs

1st.png

2nd.png

3rd.png

4th.png

5th.png

Edit: oh you’re from Aus too ahah. Find me on insta - @ipscerakote :)

Do you have a website or Instagram i can reach out to do to get my MDT cerekoted?

Reactions: Hennig