• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show off your your precision M14/M1A type rifles

Those are nice! Nice heal stamp poly. Is that a early SAGE that the SAI is in?

It's a Marstar AKM stock from Canada, don't know how it got here, but my buddy got a hold of 3 of them. I got a good deal on it. It is pretty much just like a Sage. It is an aluminum block and comes with an oprod guide, and you bolt the action to the stock via the oprod guide, thereby free floating the barreled action.

UPDATE, swfa fix 10 power on the 14 now, the leupy is on my 40. Here are some pics ffrom the weekend. LOVE IT!!!!! I call .75 moa excelent for what is basicly a box stock M14 clone.

Here it is with my GAP built M40a5, pretty much what I deployed with. Makes a great pair!

mtcq.jpg

sr4n.jpg

qelm.jpg

This was shot with the last three rounds I had of M118LR with me, I think she likes them!!!

jwmh.jpg

Big fan of the 168 SMK as well!!!

pzec.jpg

Last edited:
lnsl.jpg

My girls. Still gathering parts for a double lug receiver for bottom stock. All are USMC issued stocks that show the color transgression of McMillan stocks...
Top - NM Loaded.
Mid - SM w/USMC stamped barrel and ARTII
Bottom - Soon to be double lug SM. Has USMC Shooting team sticker on other side. Still looking for an ARTI scope.

All 3 have rack numbers and serial numbers is barrel channel.

Regards,
DT

After my 3rd-4th go around with scopes since the late 90's, I'm back to irons on this. I have my first spotting scope on the way to me now and want to get serious about marksmanship. I love that black JAE-100 but I never see them for sale used!

M1A National Match SN 68K range I think... previous owner was a sheriff who shot in some kind of competitions. Trigger is amazing to me