• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show us your 0.1XX" 10 shot groups - .22 groups at 50 yards

Precision Quest

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2023
Here and there
Since we have a show me your 0.0XX" 5 shot groups at 50 yards. We want to see your ten shot groups that are 0.1XX" or less at 50 yards.

So far, I haven't done it - but I wanna see it.

Reactions: BowChamp
Someone say ten shot groups!!! :D

Here is without a doubt the best ten shot group at 50yds. I've ever shot. Shooting over flags and reading the wind made this possible.

20230611_211012.png

Excellent shooting! was this with current production Eley match?

Lee
Mr. Lee, Thanks!!
It's a lot I picked up last year. Here is a picture of the group without the overlay. It shoots pretty good in my Vudoo but closing the bolt is a little difficult. I'm thinking it has something to do with bullet engraving. The 5 shot group to the right is with a different Eley ammo.

20230926_183052.jpg

20230926_192826.jpg

Alright...I got a chance to do a little shooting today and took a stab at some ten shot groups. I was emptying some partial boxes I had left over.

Here are my results with Eley Tenex and Team. This lot of Tenex from "2019" was very fast, had a loud crack every shot and not very friendly in the wind. This lot of Eley Team from "2021" was given to me from another club member, wish I had a case or two of it. Also, I changed my point of aim on the second Team group trying to center it in the bull.

20231009_212221.jpg

Made it back to the range today. Ran into some friends so did more talking than shooting. I did manage to shoot some Lapua Long Range I just picked up. Here is a 10 shot group with it........... No .1xx" group but seemed to shoot pretty good.

20231010_181742.jpg

Reactions: Precision Quest
Alright...I got a chance to do a little shooting today and took a stab at some ten shot groups. I was emptying some partial boxes I had left over.

Here are my results with Eley Tenex and Team. This lot of Tenex from "2019" was very fast, had a loud crack every shot and not very friendly in the wind. This lot of Eley Team from "2021" was given to me from another club member, wish I had a case or two of it. Also, I changed my point of aim on the second Team group trying to center it in the bull.

View attachment 8245571
team shoots darn good for the price.