• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show us your laminated rimfire stock

vman

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2009
Australia
www.google.com
Come on fellas!

We all dig threads filled with pics! They inspire us and give us a chance to show off our loved ones!

Il start with something simple... Its what I currently have BUT would like to upgrade to an aftermarket laminated stock, something with a little more character to it.

Personally im after something close to an A5/TRG style looking stock.

Hopefully in the not too distant future I find something to my likings.

IMG_2535Large.jpg

Re: Show us your laminated rimfire stock

I've got a factory Mk II BTV wiht the same stock, and I've got a replacement stock from Boyds for my 93FV - just waiting on $ for the bottom metal.

Actually this isn't mine. It is my wife's Sako Quad Varmint with custom laminated stock from a local stock smith.

^^That is just beautiful. How do you like that that Falcon Menace?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually this isn't mine. It my wife's Sako Quad Varmint with custom laminated stock from a local stock smith.

</div></div>
Very nice rig!

Thanks for compliments for both of you!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qscuba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you like that that Falcon Menace? </div></div>

I liked it on my rimfire rifle, so I bought same model for wife´s gun. I don´t have much experience with scopes, but it works well on rimfire. I have shot mostly paper targets to 150 m.

It could be used also for quite small targets, but crosshair is quite thick for a very little targets at long distances. Still I shot some of black metal plates and silhouettes (photo) up to 200 m at a long range rimfire competition a year ago. White ones are penalty targets, except number one was a white paper target. Target number 2 is under the ram, not head of the ram.

I wanted FFP mil/mil scope with parallax adjustment and about 15x zoom with reasonable price so this one was about only choice in Finland.

Here is pictures of my CZ 453 Varmint with brand new laminated stock.

img1423p.jpg

img1421un.jpg