• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Show your Scalpels!!

cwatson308

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2012
College Station, Texas
My .300 mag slice of heaven!
NightForce F1

surgeon4_zpsf0d40886.jpg

surgeon2_zpsd9883a43.jpg

surgeon_zps3c69824c.jpg

Re: Show your Scalpels!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cwatson308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My .300 mag slice of heaven!
NightForce F1

surgeon4_zpsf0d40886.jpg

surgeon2_zpsd9883a43.jpg

surgeon_zps3c69824c.jpg

</div></div>

Man, the rocks in the bottom of that fireplace are just beautiful! Sorry, had to get that out of the way. Oh, nice rifle to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cwatson308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My .300 mag slice of heaven!
NightForce F1

surgeon4_zpsf0d40886.jpg

surgeon2_zpsd9883a43.jpg

surgeon_zps3c69824c.jpg

</div></div>

The top is just a great pic. The only way the pic could be any better, is if it was in my living room.

That rifle looks all business to me! Very nice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Surgeon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC_0039.jpg
</div></div>

Came dipped from surgeon so Im guessing they had it done somewhere. It looks great thou. I'm in the process of purchasing a GA Gladuis to match in finish but handle my 100-1000 range. The surgeon is great out past 1000 but eats the hell outta the steel down around 900.