• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Showing off my new SR-25

Olympicme

Private
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2014
Boerne, Texas
My new KAC SR-25 ECR w/ Leupold Mark 6 EQOS M5 DAGR 3-18x44mm with Aimpoint Micro T-1, Harris Bipod... Love the Knights Bolt Carrier with the flag!

WswPJ0k.jpg

What brand/model# of the aimpoint mount on your scope?

Sweet.

Only when you pick this rifle up, feel how light it is, do you start to get it. I really like KAC rifles, this is a well thought out set-up.

Nice light scope, the elevation turret you want, the RD tickler on top is slick. Good job, OP. Now shoot some 5 round groups, and don't cherry pick.

I'd start with 175-177s.

Last edited:
Nice set up! What made you want to go with the DAGR set up rather than co-witness with the offset BUIS? Id would have most definitely put that T-1 on an offset mount between the BUIS. Never-the-less thats a great looking set up there OP!

I like that set up,never the less, Jason has a great point. What were your thoughts? How does it handle? I like it.

Beautiful rifle.
I concur that I would offset the red dot, rather then piggybacking it.
But that's a minor detail and trial and error will determine what you end up with.
Nice!!!