• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SiCo Bravo ASR Mount (AC824)

Otway

Private
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2020
Spring, Texas
New member here hoping someone can help. I have a Silencerco Hybrid 46 can and most of my guns have the ASR brakes mounted to them from using an older Specwar can. The SiCo website shows they offer/make the Bravo ASR Mount that can be used on the Hybrid 46 can to allow the new suppressor to work with my existing mounts/brakes but after spending the past day trying to find one, I cannot find a single one anywhere (yes I am pretty astute at searching the internet and even looked at the secondary market using sites like gunbroker etc).

I called SiCo and they said they still make them but are out, have no ETA on new ones and wont allow a backorder (not impressed with their customer service but that's another thread).

Anyone know how I can find one of these or just happen to have an extra sitting around they might want to sell?

Thanks in advance for any help.