• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors SiCo Harvester Evo

Dgtrnr

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 28, 2019
    I have the harvester evo and to be honest it’s a great can and cheap . Thankfully mine was not part of the recall! I have a few hundred rounds through it using an ASR qd.

When I attach to my heavy bolt gun it increased the accuracy of an already extremely accurate rifle. Maybe the 26in proof comp contour barrel just wants to be even longer!

When I attached to a consistent 1/2 inch AR it will maintain the accuracy for 3 shots and the next 2 will open it up to an inch. Is that normal ? Maybe due to extra heat around the gas block ?

Started with SiCo ASR - ended up with Rearden atlas xl . Solved my accuracy issues …

Every gun/barrel is different, but I have had no noticeable degradation in precision with my SilencerCo Omega on semi autos with an ASR mount. My Harvester Evo is only used direct thread on bolt actions, but again no issues. If anything the groups have gotten better with the suppressor on vs. off.

I’d like to think the same but for my three gas guns it really degraded the accuracy. Rearden has been more consistent overall across all platforms. Although big poi shift for the harvester compared to my OCL can. 4 in low

Running a Harvester evo on a 20" krieger barreled AR for day predator control, and a 18" LW barreled AR with thermal for night. Both are 1MOA or better with 77 smk loads and have seen no loss of accuracy with either, and slight improvement on the 20". Running ASR brakes (ASR Lantac Dragon on 20") on both rifles for attachments. Have also ran it way harder then the 10 rds a minute or whatever the "semi-auto firing rate" they have put out. Even way hotter then recommended it has remained very consistent for me.

Reactions: Dgtrnr
    I'm thinking about getting a harvester Evo for use on a prs rifle. Would this can be good for that?

I mean there’s other options out there that may produce better results but at a higher point of entry. I’ve seen them going for cheap as they got discontinued by SiCo like as low as 375 plus stamp

They are definitely light and as the guys above mentioned more durable than advertised!

Reactions: Tcorb734
    The hydrogen series from OCL or the Lux titanium cans would be pretty good for that application!