• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes side focus

Re: side focus

Not on that model IMO, the paralax ring being located were the magnification ring would normaly be makes focusing easy to perform without disrupting your shooting position. If it were $100 to go from a objective focus to a side focus it would be well worth the extra $$

Kirk R

It's a paralax adjustment knob not side focus, IDGAF how it's advertised.

i'm with captain k when it comes to that model. back where it's at is a heck of alot better than up front, and probably just as good as having it on the side.

i've become addicted to side focus, it's almost a deal breaker anymore if the optic i'm interested in doesn't have it.

Agree with the previous posts. Side focus (sorry 427Cobra) is nice, but the rear focus isn't bad either. There definitely isn't a $100 difference.

Side focus >= Rear focus >> Adjustable Objective

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShamrockIV278</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking at fixed power super sniper scopes. Is the side focus worth an extra 100 bucks? Thanks </div></div>

Absolutely IMO.