• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

side folding ar 15 with carbine buffer tube

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
i saw this and it made laugh. i can not think of many ways it would be useful. it sure as hell wont work with the stock folded. and leaves a great avenue for dirt grime fruity pebbles and whatever else to get in your action.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzkyWDYxMg==/z/yO8AAOSwDk5T-qop/$_35.JPG

Attachments

• $_35.JPG
    $_35.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 27
How about folded up under seat storage in a truck?

Or how about on an AR set up for .22? Then they are great.

Survival .22lr, you cold store a flare, fish hooks rope etc. in there

Works very well with long stroke actions such as the Faxon ARAK-21. Same - same as a folding AK. Also let's you use a standard AR upper when not folded.

OFG

Last edited:
I see that as very useful. I know many time down range it would have been very nice to be able to fold up the stock on my m4 to store it in the vic for mounted operations.

It's not meant to be shot folded. It's a nice way to transport an AR discreetly in a smaller pack. I can carry my Noveske in a small backback while riding my motorcycle.

Just like other accessories for the AR platform, it is a tool for a specific purpose. I ran mine at a carbine course with no issues.

diplomat03.jpg

i saw this and it made laugh. i can not think of many ways it would be useful. it sure as hell wont work with the stock folded. and leaves a great avenue for dirt grime fruity pebbles and whatever else to get in your action.
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzkyWDYxMg==/z/yO8AAOSwDk5T-qop/$_35.JPG

You laugh because you are close minded. LAW clearly states that it is not to be used with the stock folded. It does what it is designed to do very well. Reduce the rifles length for transport and storage.

You laugh because you are close minded. LAW clearly states that it is not to be used with the stock folded. It does what it is designed to do very well. Reduce the rifles length for transport and storage.

no i laugh because i think it is a goofy gimmicky piece of shit. thank you everyone for listing a few ways it could be useful. some of them are things that i had not thought of and were not in the sales pitch. the 22 ar ideas i did like. the side folding idea with a stock buffer tube needs work. drag that sucker out from under your seat slam it shut shoot malfunction. noh shit there is a rock in my buffer tube and a funion in my bcg. you are now dead. there is an idea on how it is a goofy gimmicky piece of shit.

I have one on an ar and I like it for some applications. It's way too expensive to use on something like the ARAK 21 that doesn't need a buffer tube. The hera arms folder is my choice on that rifle. But for a rifle to store in a backpack, I like it. You don't have to fold it, but I like having the option. The biggest detractor is that there's a spacer that goes in the end of the buffer tube that you tighten with a screwdriver. You can get the upper off without removing it, but it's kind of a pain in the ass.

Condensed version, it's cool but I won't be getting another. Truth be told, I'll probably remove it.

I have one on an ar and I like it for some applications. It's way too expensive to use on something like the ARAK 21 that doesn't need a buffer tube. The hera arms folder is my choice on that rifle. But for a rifle to store in a backpack, I like it. You don't have to fold it, but I like having the option. The biggest detractor is that there's a spacer that goes in the end of the buffer tube that you tighten with a screwdriver. You can get the upper off without removing it, but it's kind of a pain in the ass.

Condensed version, it's cool but I won't be getting another. Truth be told, I'll probably remove it.

when i looked at it i wondered what they had to make up for the extra buffer tube length. i was thinking special buffer though. or maybe it made it the right length to run a rifle spring and buffer in it.

If you want a folding stock AR - esque rifle look at the Para Ordnance TTR. Don't blame me if it breaks and it costs you your life though. Sorry, not a fan of Para Ordnance.

Actually it is a very good piece of kit. Try carrying your rifle mounted on a horse...yes...had to do it within the past 10 years....or on a quad or mc....much more comfortable with a folded stock!!! MUCH!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want a folding stock AR - esque rifle look at the Para Ordnance TTR. Don't blame me if it breaks and it costs you your life though. Sorry, not a fan of Para Ordnance.

i have got two para p16s i like very well. but i never wanted to pony up for one of their folding ar 15s. it is a much better design for the ar folder. but if i want a folder i will get an ak. or at least something that doesn't open the buffer tube and action. to