• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidney Powell, WTF????

NCHillbilly

Libertata Aut Morte
Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2012
    The occupied states of America
    Let me start by saying I have only heard bits and pieces of this story, so hopefully some of our more learned members can shed some more light on this. Why has Sidney Powell been separated from Trump's legal team? I just heard this, but have not seen anything "official".

Reactions: diverdon
    Let me start by saying I have only heard bits and pieces of this story, so hopefully some of our more learned members can shed some more light on this. Why has Sidney Powell been separated from Trump's legal team? I just heard this, but have not seen anything "official".
    Perhaps she went too far alleging a multinational conspiracy to manipulate the voting machines and the Trump campaign was uncomfortable with it. I’m not saying in ain’t true

I suspect she crossed someone’s line when she accused the republican GA governor of being involved in a pay for play with Dominion voting systems.

There is already a few pages of discussion on this in the election thread. Stopthesteal also made a statement regarding not to panic, it’s intentional, planned and necessary.

All sorts of reasons... she has a more criminal oriented case, bribery, international espionage, electronic hacking, etc.... Rudy/Jenna has a very pragmatic, case law, constitutional challenge to process and procedure, ability of SOS’s to change election laws without legislature, equal protection under the law, etc...

Mixing the two might muddy the straight forward constitutional challenges.. if you can get an easy win, get it and then fight the criminality from a position of power with trump in office.

Lots of other stuff on funding, representation of Flynn, conflict of interest, etc...,

It’s not bad, it’s procedural.

No accident that she is dropping her bombs this week and they create some strategic space.... Rudy/Jenna go up the middle, Sydney separates forces, flanks...

No accident that Twitter yesterday took out her account in total....

it’ll be ok...the game is afoot.

When she accused Kemp of being involved it seems to have triggered all the sackless rinos like fat shit Chris Christy to call for Trump to concede and state that Trump is an embarrassment.

What it tells me is Powell is on track and if she doesnt succeed in exposing this shit the country is fucked.

This is about changing the United States and I am warning, if Biden takes the White House which is looking more likely with the press ignoring the electoral college and declaring Biden president already, we may even see the end of elections by 2022. At the very least. the United States will plunge into violence with the prospect of civil war erupting as soon as 2022 but no later than 2024.
    Believe this guy or not https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...ca-faces-a-civil-war-there-is-no-alternative/

IMO, basically, because her case will not hold water.

If it did, trump and his team would be all over it regardless of what gop politician was involved with it.

Hate to say it.

In addition to the excellent posts above let me add my own speculation.

1) This is not only a legal battle but also a battle for the public perception. The rest of the team has been grooming the media. (Kissing ass) but Sidney don't eat no ass She kicks it. So the carrot needed to be separated from the stick.

2) Faux News thought they were entitled to conservative eyes as a divine gift. Now that it's not so they have ordered Tucker and Sean to "round up yet people and get them back in their coral." Sidneys contempt for this effort may have been seen to be hardening anti Trump media, making it harder for them to pivot and expose Democrat corruption.

3) ( hopefully least likely) She might not have any proof. Or the proof she has cannot be presented in the time frame needed.

In addition to the excellent posts above let me add my own speculation.

1) This is not only a legal battle but also a battle for the public perception. The rest of the team has been grooming the media. (Kissing ass) but Sidney don't eat no ass She kicks it. So the carrot needed to be separated from the stick.

2) Faux News thought they were entitled to conservative eyes as a divine gift. Now that it's not so they have ordered Tucker and Sean to "round up yet people and get them back in their coral." Sidneys contempt for this effort may have been seen to be hardening anti Trump media, making it harder for them to pivot and expose Democrat corruption.

3) ( hopefully least likely) She might not have any proof. Or the proof she has cannot be presented in the time frame needed.

2. Well, imo sidney has more credibility with the public than rudy - maybe not more name recognition. But maybe she doesnt and thats just my personal opinion and bias speaking. Rudy gave us hunters laptop, along with bannon and china guy and look what happened...nothing except for rumors and dik pics. I like rudy, but he is what he is...

At this point no one could convince me that if sidney had the goods that trumps team wouldnt be right there with her.

Guess we will see when its time for show and tell.

Hi,

Plausible deniability....

There is a reason Trumps campaign and she both agree she is not part of the campaign legal team. This way IF she is not able to produce what she boosts she can produce it is not on Trump for supporting a far right "radical".

Another reason is IF she fails to prove what she says in regards to the voting machines, etc etc; The Trump campaign has already distanced themselves from her as to attempt to make the world believe they were not part of the grand illusion.

Bottom line IMO....This is a sign she does not have what they have been saying they have and Trump is cutting ties in attempt to not be seen as the far right "radical" that his own campaign will paint Powell as. They will turn on her like a pack of wolves..watch.

Time will tell but reality is every single day there seems to be scrambling and fumbling. It is turning into a big shit show of smoke and mirrors.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Sidney has never been on his legal team. She has been quite clear about that in a couple recent interviews. She has a website setup to raise funds for her Dominion crusade explaining she is doing all the work out of pocket. Here is the site: https://defendingtherepublic.org/

Trumps enemies are vast.I would not be surprised if they went after him for her fundraising the legal defense outside of bounds if she was in his official capacity (like they are going after Bannon for how he used funds to built the wall). Or perhaps if she isnt associated with him officially, she can go after RINOs and give him some aircover in doing so. Or perhaps she is about to become the AG and some public separation is necessary.

Nothing has changed other than public perception.

Sidney has never been on his legal team. She has been quite clear about that in a couple recent interviews. She has a website setup to raise funds for her Dominion crusade explaining she is doing all the work out of pocket. Here is the site: https://defendingtherepublic.org/

Trumps enemies are vast.I would not be surprised if they went after him for her fundraising the legal defense outside of bounds if she was in his official capacity (like they are going after Bannon for how he used funds to built the wall). Or perhaps if she isnt associated with him officially, she can go after RINOs and give him some aircover in doing so. Or perhaps she is about to become the AG and some public separation is necessary.

Nothing has changed other than public perception.
    Public perception changed because people still believe in the Praetorian Guard media.

• Sad
    Reactions: tomcatmv and Crang
    Townhall.com mentioned that it was a separation due to controversial statements but gave no details on what they were. Heard it on the top of the hour news on Sirius Patriot channel.

Reactions: OldSalty2
    There is already a few pages of discussion on this in the election thread. Stopthesteal also made a statement regarding not to panic, it’s intentional, planned and necessary.

All sorts of reasons... she has a more criminal oriented case, bribery, international espionage, electronic hacking, etc.... Rudy/Jenna has a very pragmatic, case law, constitutional challenge to process and procedure, ability of SOS’s to change election laws without legislature, equal protection under the law, etc...

Mixing the two might muddy the straight forward constitutional challenges.. if you can get an easy win, get it and then fight the criminality from a position of power with trump in office.

Lots of other stuff on funding, representation of Flynn, conflict of interest, etc...,

No accident that she is dropping her bombs this week and they create some strategic space.... Rudy/Jenna go up the middle, Sydney separates forces, flanks...

Great analysis. I hope you’re right. No, I pray you’re right that it will be ok.

Looney tunes about Venezuela election machines and software and Chavez.

Time is ticking. Shit can't be put off much longer. We've heard that their bringing cases to all the states that matter, for 2 weeks or more. Its not that I or we are being impatient, its the fact that literal time to move is running out.

Reactions: Bender
    S.P. is only about a thousand times more credible than the idiot representing Dominion who claimed yesterday that it is "physically impossible" for their system to change votes LOL.

Great analysis

- There is enough circumstantial evidence to suggest that voting machines have been used to wrongfully manipulate elections around the world
    - There is enough circumstantial evidence to suggest that someone has been staging revolutions around the world for decades
    - The history of American politics for at least the last 40 yrs has been that of the Uniparty
    - If the Dollar is no longer the WRC, what exactly is the plan to pay off the debt?
    - Plans have been on the books for decades now RE: American Balkanization
    - The Great Reset was first articulated by Agenda 21, and before that Bush 41 gave you the New World Order speech
    - The Transition for Integrity white paper postulates that Trump will call on his violent supporters
    - Biden is moving at full speed to re-introduce the same people and policies as Obama
    - The rest of the world is moving full speed a head in a post Trump world and toward the Great Reset

There is the possibility that Powell is merely a tool of the uniparty and is whipping people up with unprovable claims.

There is little question that the truth is so complex, it can not be explained to the satisfaction of the nation in next few weeks, or potentially ever.

There is also the possibility that we are to be shown that everything around us is corrupt and the only way forward is the MIL.

Reactions: long range sponge
    I'm not drunk or stoned. Though, my eyesight may be bad from the Excel spreadsheet from Hell I'm taking a break from at the moment. Maybe this great reset is because we've been invaded by aliens. No, my name is NOT Giorgio. :). There is that possibility - like 1 in "billions of billions of billions."

I'm guessing we have not been, but have been invaded by communist bastards.

Reactions: Davesnothere
    I'm not drunk or stoned. Though, my eyesight may be bad from the Excel spreadsheet from Hell I'm taking a break from at the moment. Maybe this great reset is because we've been invaded by aliens. No, my name is NOT Giorgio. :). There is that possibility - like 1 in "billions of billions of billions."

I'm guessing we have not been, but have been invaded by communist bastards.
    The Commies began the subversion decades ago. It is complete.

- There is enough circumstantial evidence to suggest that voting machines have been used to wrongfully manipulate elections around the world
    - There is enough circumstantial evidence to suggest that someone has been staging revolutions around the world for decades
    - The history of American politics for at least the last 40 yrs has been that of the Uniparty
    - If the Dollar is no longer the WRC, what exactly is the plan to pay off the debt?
    - Plans have been on the books for decades now RE: American Balkanization
    - The Great Reset was first articulated by Agenda 21, and before that Bush 41 gave you the New World Order speech
    - The Transition for Integrity white paper postulates that Trump will call on his violent supporters
    - Biden is moving at full speed to re-introduce the same people and policies as Obama
    - The rest of the world is moving full speed a head in a post Trump world and toward the Great Reset

There is the possibility that Powell is merely a tool of the uniparty and is whipping people up with unprovable claims.

There is little question that the truth is so complex, it can not be explained to the satisfaction of the nation in next few weeks, or potentially ever.

There is also the possibility that we are to be shown that everything around us is corrupt and the only way forward is the MIL.
    Trump's "violent supporters"? That's rich.

She was never on the team. Rudy already said a long time ago the Trump team only has like 3 lawsuits. Nothing has changed

Directly from her web site:

received_395144225061532.jpeg

Sure, it sounds far fetched, but why is is so hard to believe? Don't fall into believing MSM....
    Actually, the fun part about the Venezuela bullshit is CNN was selling that a little over a decade ago.

And they have fucked up a time or two before...

Last edited:
    She either made a bet Giuliani didn't have the stones to cover so he cut ties or she's the real deal and Giuliani is really the swamp rat some say he is.

That fucker looked like he was having a heart attack when Sydney Powell and that lady prosecutor were speaking. He was sweating so much his fake tan was running down his face.

I have as much confidence Giuliani alone would go after anyone on the Left as I would in Barr ever prosecuting his fellow swamp dwellers.

Reactions: Mike_Honcho
    She either made a bet Giuliani didn't have the stones to cover so he cut ties or she's the real deal and Giuliani is really the swamp rat some say he is.

That fucker looked like he was having a heart attack when Sydney Powell and that lady prosecutor were speaking. He was sweating so much his fake tan was running down his face.

I have as much confidence Giuliani alone would go after anyone on the Left as I would in Barr ever prosecuting his fellow swamp dwellers.

Imo the odds arent good either way. I may not like it, nor agree with the outcome, but at this point betting anything other than biden being sworn-in is probably fools gold.

Sidney has set this up as basically world changing, wheels-fall-off, full-tilt sort of event.

Im just waiting to see what is produced aside from the hype.

Until then, i will try to withhold judgement / opinion but at the same time try to also keep an open mind.

Reactions: Bender
    After reviewing more information and rethinking the situation I'm having to adjust my thought process a little bit. I'm now at the belief that this is a strategic Tactical maneuver.

Instead of everybody coming at the opponent with a full frontal assault it's being broken up. Now they have to focus on Giuliani direct front and then be distracted and redirected to Sidney on the flank or coming up behind them.

Personally I think Trump's team Sydney Etc should simply shut up and make no more comments. Don't do any interviews don't put anything on email don't put anything on Twitter and just go do the job.

If there's a high-profile murder case does the prosecutor come out and give all the evidence for the public to see? Or does that prosecutor have a well-executed plan to deliver the evidence in front of a judge or jury? A lot of people claiming they want to see the evidence simply have no clue how the legal proceedings go.

Imo the odds arent good either way. I may not like it, nor agree with the outcome, but at this point betting anything other than biden being sworn-in is probably fools gold.

Sidney has set this up as basically world changing, wheels-fall-off, full-tilt sort of event.

Im just waiting to see what is produced aside from the hype.

Until then, i will try to withhold judgement / opinion but at the same time try to also keep an open mind.

I trust a walk-on like Sydney Powell much more than old establishment Giuliani.

Ask yourself this; if Sydney Powell recused herself and disappeared back into obscurity, you think anyone else would turn this coup around? Giuliani? Barr? I expect the same level of success from those two as they accomplished in the last 3-4 years. Zero.

Reactions: Crang and Bender
    I trust a walk-on like Sydney Powell much more than old establishment Giuliani.

Ask yourself this; if Sydney Powell recused herself and disappeared back into obscurity, you think anyone else would turn this coup around? Giuliani? Barr? I expect the same level of success from those two as they accomplished in the last 3-4 years. Zero.

Oh, i agree...rudy and the hunter laptop was pretty much the last straw for me.

I have more faith in sidney, but not much to really go on other than that.

Trust is earned...we will see. At some point her case will move forward and we can weigh the facts and evidence for ourselves. Everything until then is just internet banter. Shes hyped it up for sure, so...expectations are pretty high...

Reactions: TexPatriot

Bongino has good points when he gets around to it. A lot of sellouts in Republican Party. Some of which I feel sure Sidney will expose. Like Fat Ass from Jersey.

I feel sure unless Powell has had some kind of delusional schizophrenic episode she’s spot on. She knows how deep swamp is and how they screwed over a US General who was not doing a single thing illegal pertaining to his job. I bet she saw stuff that really pissed her off. She's a southern lady and isn't likely to back down - just my guess. She is quite tenacious.

That said, because so many sell-outs in politics ZERO morals or ethics I'm not hopeful either way . The Constitution specifically says LEGISLATURE, but Roberts and Kavanaugh could both flip the other way (especially CJ Roberts). Kavanaugh sided with the left on one of these cases in PA earlier before election. He's NOT an originalist - that's for sure.

Reactions: mudpig and Bender
    I'm sure a lot of it is wishful thinking, but I can't help but believe Ms. Powell actually has what she says, otherwise, she will have, for all intents and purposes, ended her own career if it turns out she was bluffing, and I believe she is much smarter than that. She is one of the few to ever take on the fbi and win. Time will tell.

Let's just assume for a moment that she does have the goods. My concern is the courts doing absolutely jack shit about it. If we don't have free and fair elections, we aint got shit.

Bongino has good points when he gets around to it. A lot of sellouts in Republican Party. Some of which I feel sure Sidney will expose. Like Fat Ass from Jersey.

I feel sure unless Powell has had some kind of delusional schizophrenic episode she’s spot on. She knows how deep swamp is and how they screwed over a US General who was not doing a single thing illegal pertaining to his job. I bet she saw stuff that really pissed her off. She's a southern lady and isn't likely to back down - just my guess. She is quite tenacious.

That said, because so many sell-outs in politics ZERO morals or ethics I'm not hopeful either way . The Constitution specifically says LEGISLATURE, but Roberts and Kavanaugh could both flip the other way (especially CJ Roberts). Kavanaugh sided with the left on one of these cases in PA earlier before election. He's NOT an originalist - that's for sure.
    Just remember, the republicans didn't want shit to do with Trump until it became obvious they couldn't beat him. Whole bunch of good ole boys up in D.C. that have been playing the game for way too long.

Just remember, the republicans didn't want shit to do with Trump until it became obvious they couldn't beat him. Whole bunch of good ole boys up in D.C. that have been playing the game for way too long.
    No disagreement sir. I'm having an email "argument" with a buddy who thinks Trump flushed them out. Of course he also thinks Sasse is a strict Constitutionalist; which I do not.