• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidney Powell, WTF????

Bongino has good points when he gets around to it. A lot of sellouts in Republican Party. Some of which I feel sure Sidney will expose. Like Fat Ass from Jersey.

I feel sure unless Powell has had some kind of delusional schizophrenic episode she’s spot on. She knows how deep swamp is and how they screwed over a US General who was not doing a single thing illegal pertaining to his job. I bet she saw stuff that really pissed her off. She's a southern lady and isn't likely to back down - just my guess. She is quite tenacious.

That said, because so many sell-outs in politics ZERO morals or ethics I'm not hopeful either way . The Constitution specifically says LEGISLATURE, but Roberts and Kavanaugh could both flip the other way (especially CJ Roberts). Kavanaugh sided with the left on one of these cases in PA earlier before election. He's NOT an originalist - that's for sure.

Its time to differentiate "Republicans" from "Constitution loving Americans".

The second has no party.

Thing about Powell is she learned some things working on Flynns case.

These things she learned should horrify everyone.

It goes beyond mere "Party Tactics" of "Oh you have torn down my yard signs" to active attempts to "fundamentally change America".

Who said that?

Reactions: BytorJr
She said it’s this week. Time is running out. Nothing will happen this week.

Its today.

If not....things get a little darker.

Good and Bad if its today.

A. Possibly its impact is lost in the Holiday

B. Possibly its impact is discussed at the Turkey table and people realize it goes against everything the day is about.

Its today.

If not....things get a little darker.

Good and Bad if its today.

A. Possibly its impact is lost in the Holiday

B. Possibly its impact is discussed at the Turkey table and people realize it goes against everything the day is about.
I've thought the same thing. If it's today it gets washed out of news cycle. Probably should have been yesterday to let the email and other communication methods between friends and family to grab hold so that it DOES get discussed at the the table. Yes, you are correct, what they are doing by rigging elections (they = both parties) is against all things American and our Republic. IMO, all should be hanged that participated in this.

if nothing else, the OP not knowing the story already shows how terrible fake news is today.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I have just about tuned out and turned off all news, just to maintain my sanity and blood pressure, that's why I came here for answers. You guys (mostly) are the shit.
Don't rely on Arfcom for any serious updates. Bunch of fags over there starting silly, five page threads like "Just How much did the Star Wars sequels s*** all over the original movie?" or "Best cutting boards?"

The government is being taken over by a coup and you have worthless garbage posting nonsense like "I have a problem with commercial popping a beer in the morning".

Either that or doomers stating "There's no evidence of a rigged election."

Any news on Sydney Powell and the Kraken? She was supposed to unload the bombshell today.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Don't rely on Arfcom for any serious updates. Bunch of fags over there starting silly, five page threads like "Just How much did the Star Wars sequels s*** all over the original movie?" or "Best cutting boards?"

The government is being taken over by a coup and you have worthless garbage posting nonsense like "I have a problem with commercial popping a beer in the morning".

Any news on Sydney Powell and the Kraken? She was supposed to unload the bombshell today.

L LinWood had a court filing today.....Its posted in the election thread.

Most significant thing for the simple minded is the optics of the gasping room at the PA hearing.

Props to Rudy there.

I may send him some legit hair dye.

Most significant thing for the simple minded is the optics of the gasping room at the PA hearing.

Props to Rudy there.

Rudy can be damn proud of his performance today IMO.

As can numerous other patriots contributing. 🇺🇸

Props to Rudy there.

I'm not sure whether I should give this a thumbs up or ROFL....The legit dye is the honest truth. That was gross. What the hell was that, some spray on food coloring?

I'm not sure whether I should give this a thumbs up or ROFL....The legit dye is the honest truth. That was gross. What the hell was that, some spray on food coloring?
If it put more eyes on the press confrence, it was a win. As much as the MSM suppresses the truth, any spotlight could help the cause.

I can honestly say I have never visited that forum, and as long as the hide exists, why would I want to?

Reactions: wh20crazy

Props to Rudy there.

Ok, thanks.
I was hoping Sydney Powell would keep it real by presenting her case today like she said. People could discuss it over Thanksgiving.

Ok, thanks.
I was hoping Sydney Powell would keep it real by presenting her case today like she said. People could discuss it over Thanksgiving.

Media presentation tonight was awful.

Trump pardoned a liar - never mind that he lied under the duress of being financially ruined and by a prosecution that was working from manufactured evidence and with held exculpatory evidence.

Than no sign of the damning piece of video where the statistician explains the vote dumps in PA and how lopsided they were with the result the whole room gasped.

If that one video gets air play that is simple and understandable enough for the low info people at the dinner table to understand.

As for me - no Thanksgiving tomorrow - kids have sucked - extended family has sucked - no desire to entertain anybody with a big production.

Steaks on the gas grill like every 4th night and go to bed early for work on Friday.

Im Thankful but "for a knowledgeable citizenry" is not on that list.