• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sierra 175 GR HPBT MATCH 30 cal

Ouch, that's painful. Then with tax and shipping....Thanks for the heads up, but I think I'll wait for backorders. I think I'm down to just a few hundred though.

Ouch, that's painful. Then with tax and shipping....Thanks for the heads up, but I think I'll wait for backorders. I think I'm down to just a few hundred though.

Painful INDEED!!! By the time you tack on 6% tax (more for some) + S&H (also generally inflated by Cabelas for most things)...you are quickly approaching almost $0.50/bullet (somewhat cheaper if you buy more than 1x box). Beggars can't be choosers, but still...if you can wait...WAIT!

Was not painful at all for me, I did not have yo pay tax, had a coupon for $5.00 shipping and used up some gift cards.Plus I really needed some..

The following item is out of stock and not available for purchase at this time:
Item #:IK-213155 | Sierra .30 Caliber Rifle Bullets | BULLET TYPE:175 GR HPBT MATCH

damn

As an alternative for the Berger fans, Outdoor Outfitters has the Berger 30105 175gr OTM Tactical bullets in stock at $46.48. Free shipping if the order is over $199 I believe.

-pd