• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sierra Advance Handloading DVD

koobs84

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2009
Fresno, Ca
Hi guys, Im still new to the reloading world and was considering buying this video from Sierra.

Wondering if anyone else has it. Wanted to know if it was worth buying or am I better off just searching here on the hide for all the techniques I need..

I have several manuals and read many of the post. Im very familiar with the process but more knowledge is always helpful.

Re: Sierra Advance Handloading DVD

I think you can learn more here and watching YouTube than most reloading DVDs
wink.gif

For anyone getting started with reloading, the best thing to do is get someone who's experienced to walk you through the process a few times. If you can't find anyone, see if anyone teaches an NRA metallic reloading certification course in your area.

Hey Koobs,

I own the video in question and was disappointed with part of the content; but did get a few tricks explained better than a book I read. If the price is $15.00 or less I would say "Buy It", otherwise I prefer the AGI video "Handloading for the Long Range Shooter" and its sequel. DO NOT buy the "Sierra Highpower Rifle Reloading" DVD with G. David Tubb. Dave's a great shooter but his teaching and video chore-a-graph was poor and I felt he wanted his EGO petted.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=680352

Check out the Brownell's videos on YouTube, they now own Sinclair International and their FREE - Just search for "by SinclairInc" or "Sinclair Reloading Series Part". Its an eight(8) part series last I checked and they have 17 videos up and they are High Definition (HD). Excellent folks to deal with too.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query="Sinclair+Reloading+Series+Part"&aq=f

Load up,

Doug

Great thanks for the help guys.. The books/manuals I've purchased helped with beginner parts and data, but the more advanced techniques Ive learned from here