• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Sierra bullets....

kylec

Private
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2014
Cullman, AL
I'e read lots of reports of the Gameking bullet separating from it's jacket.

I just purchased a box or Gamechangers to try out in my 7mm RM.

Has anyone had experience with the Gamechanger to know if it has the same issue as the Gamekings?

I've killed 2 antelope and 1 mule deer with a 165gr gamechanger out of a .308 and had zero issues. My shots 250, 550 and 500yds and they worked excellent. These all were quick kills and are some very accurate bullets.

I use the 165GK hp. The jacket has come off inside the animal under 300yds leaving a golf to tennis ball exit hole. I have never had one come apart in flight. My supply is decades old though. '06 3000fps.

Good luck. If you get a chance tell/show us how they shoot for you. Thank you.

I've got a load dialed in using 150gr Gamechangers in my 7/08 and they're very accurate. I tried and tried to get ABLR to shoot well, but no luck. I haven't used them on a hunt yet, I'll be taking them with me on a mule deer hunt in November.