• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sierra MatchKing .338 Cal 300gr Availability

penumbra

Private
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2008
CT
I am having trouble locating any dealers having this bullet in stock.
If you know of any dealer stocking this bullet please PM me.

Thanks.

Re: Sierra MatchKing .338 Cal 300gr Availability

A quick search showed one place that has them. doghouseoutdoors.com. I have never heard of them before and they seem a little pricier than most but they have some. $322.53 + 7.95 shipping; two in stock. Reference: Bullet Link

That's very expensive!!! Retail price list from Sierra shows $264.10.

Midway wants $284 if they would be in stock for a box of 500...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flintlock Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's very expensive!!! Retail price list from Sierra shows $264.10. </div></div>

From Sierra's web site:

Stock Code: 9300
MatchKing
.338 Caliber 300 gr. HPBT Match (500 bullets)

$356.54

just got off the phone with sierra - they think the 300 SMK will be made in Dec - my order has been in since Aug so they have not made a run since then - no wonder everyone is out

thanks guys. i too placed an order a while ago with MidwayUSA but i am running out of bullets.

i've thinking of switching to Lapua but the high price is holding me back. if Midway can't deliver soon, i will switch.

has any of you used the 300gr Lapua? is it stable at 2700 fps at 11" twist?

I just got these - so they should be around in stock, otherwise I can spare a box of 500

They are starting to ship backorders. I rec'd 2500 bullets on Tuesday! I was down to less than 100, so the timing was good!!!!!!