• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sidearms & Scatterguns Sig 320 full size

The trigger on my P320 X Pro is very nice, even the hardcore Glock guys at my department have commented that it has a much nicer trigger than their Glock, they seem to shoot better with it too.

And since it was mentioned earlier in the thread:

WESLEY CHAPEL, Fla. — A school resource deputy for the Pasco County Sheriff's Office lost his job on Wednesday after he accidentally fired his gun in a school cafeteria in April.

Pasco Sheriff Chris Nocco announced the termination in a press conference on Wednesday. He said the deputy was fired for "conduct unbecoming" and mishandling his weapon.

Nocco says the SRO was in the cafeteria, leaning against the wall when his holstered, duty-issued firearm accidentally discharged into the wall behind him. There were 10 kids in the cafeteria at the time, Nocco said.

According to Nocco, the deputy can be seen on video lifting the weapon in and out of its holster. Nocco says while its still unknown what exactly caused the weapon to go off, he said the deputy's "actions are what caused it."

"Ultimately it comes down to, if you leave the gun in the holster it's not going to go off," Nocco said. "Only one thing caused that gun to go off — it was him," he later added.

Reactions: Milf Dots
The trigger on my P320 X Pro is very nice, even the hardcore Glock guys at my department have commented that it has a much nicer trigger than their Glock, they seem to shoot better with it too.

And since it was mentioned earlier in the thread:

Wait a minute, a video comes out disputing what a cop claims to have happened... I’m shocked. This sig probably got fingered as he was playing with it. Now it comes out that it is user error. It did seem VERY strange for any modern pistol to fire if it is just sitting in a holster.

Well, there were tests and the 320 was shown to have drop saftey issues. Sig recalled them as well.

With this said, I have my doubts that the firearm in the linked vid discharged all by itself as a result of this potential issue.

The tests showed it took a considerable amount of force at a certain angle to reproduce said issue.

To any degree, I do not use the p320 for CCW, but for other reasons. First being my 320 is full size and difficult to conceal without printing like mad. Second, I would never carry an optic fitted for self defense.

The drop safety issue has been addressed. Any P320 made after the issue came to light has the modification to fix this issue, any P320 made prior can be sent in and will be modified by Sig to make it drop safe.

To any degree, I do not use the p320 for CCW, but for other reasons. First being my 320 is full size and difficult to conceal without printing like mad. Second, I would never carry an optic fitted for self defense.

Well the nice thing about the P320 system is that you can play legos with it.
Just buy the grip module size you want all the way from full sized to compact and then decide if you want a different slide and get that too.
You can change just about everything on the gun to suit your needs.

Absolutely. Thats one of the reasons it is the "chosen one".

I still prefer a dedicated CCW but yes part of the beauty is the serailized FCG and the ability to swap and modify with ease.

I have no general complaints about the 320. As mentioned in my previous posts. Its well made, reliable and accurate and the modularity along with the growing 3rd party support is certainly a bonus.

I will add that while the P320 in it's compact configuration is a great carry option.
The P365 is probably a much better choice for most people for daily concealed carry.

I need to check out the p365. My warm weather EDC is currently a SW Shield v2.

In winter I do switch it up more and will carry some other full size firearms. Just depends on the situation.

I need to check out the p365. My warm weather EDC is currently a SW Shield v2.

Currently available in:
P365 standard
P365 with manual safety
P365XL (slightly longer and taller)
P365 ported slick sided version

My suggestion if you are testing out the P365 is to try it with the 12 round magazine that has the extended finger grip.

Well, there were tests and the 320 was shown to have drop saftey issues. Sig recalled them as well.

With this said, I have my doubts that the firearm in the linked vid discharged all by itself as a result of this potential issue.

The tests showed it took a considerable amount of force at a certain angle to reproduce said issue.
If this officer said he dropped his pistol and it went off, that would be one thing. My understanding is he said it went off in the holster.

If you say you dropped your firearm, my first question would be is why were you handling it in the first place? Was there a threat? In this case, the answer is no so there is absolutely no reason to handle the gun. Leave it holstered while on duty unless you need it.

To avoid getting in trouble, it appears the cop lied and tried to cover his ass.