• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I have a 320X compact that replaced a gen5 19, I like everything about it the sights and trigger are great.

I have a Sig 320x compact also. 650 round so far, and not 1 problem. 115 gr shoots to low for me, but 145gr stuff, is right on.

This version started life as a 9mm Vickers Tactical Sig P320 V-Tac Compact grip module had issues from the get go for me. Six months and 8500 rounds later this is what's happened to get it as I like.

I found the grip was typical Sig too large and blocky (Glock-like) with a way too large beaver tail that made rapidly indexing a holster draw grip a real problem. So a tried every grip module permutation Sig has for the 320, reducing the beaver tail profile as well as radiusing the very sharp edges of the grip near the take down lever; very uncomfortable for the support hand hand to position upon. A updated slide stop was necessary in order to use the newer style factory grip modules.

Finally switched to Wilson Combat Compact II grip module (only available in black /medium size only) which is generally better ergonomically for me; the beaver tail reduced ~ 40 % for same reasons.

The factory straight trigger was 7+ lbs which was not a deal breaker with two hand or strong hand only shooting; support hand shooting at reactive speeds with a 7 lb trigger is not useful for accuracy at that pace; replaced with curved trigger Gray Guns package, now a smooth 4.5 lb. Initial sights were adequate, but I planned this to be red dot project so the Leupold Delta Point Pro plus optional Leupold adjustable rear sight then required Dawson .455" suppressor sight to co-witness with optic. Swapped out the factory recoil guide rod with Gray Guns option employing 1911 flat spring choices for flexibility with reliable ammo cycling. Usually run a drop leg Safariland QLS attachment for their GLS level 1 holster.

The only parts present from original factory purchase is the frame of the fire control unit and the barrel - yikes.

lots of photos to cover this story.
IMG_4278 copy.JPG
IMG_4454 copy.JPG
Sig P320 Grip Modules with Wilson CombatIMG_4947 copy.jpg
IMG_5075 copy.jpg
Sig P320 Grip Modules with Wilson CombatIMG_4956e copy.jpg
Sig P320 VTAC Wilson Combat Grip GLS Safariland Drop Leg Rig Photos 2020IMG_5805 copy.jpg
Sig P320 VTAC Wilson Combat Grip GLS Safariland Drop Leg Rig Photos 2020IMG_5807 copy.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 6.21.41 PM.png
IMG_4345 copy.JPG
IMG_5068 copy.jpg

Last edited: