• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sig 516 / KAC SR15 Piston Driven AR15 Pistol with 7.5" Barrel in 5.56mm (New) *Pics (TRADES ADDES)

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I have a High End and Very Tactical AR15 Pistol for sale.

The Upper is a Brand New Sig Sauer 516 Gen-2 Piston Driven with the 7.5" Barrel. It is all complete and comes with Sig Sauer Flip Up Iron Sights. The Sig 516 Uppers with 7.5" Barrel are Super Rare and Hard to find.

The Lower is a KAC Stoner SR15 that started as a New Stripped Lower Receiver. I installed a CMMG LPK with Sig Sauer 516 FCG into the Lower Receiver. I also installed a New SBA3 Retractable 6 position Pistol Brace with Sig Sauer 516 H-Buffer and Spring and a MagPul MIAD grip.

This is an Awesome and Super Sub Compact AR15 Pistol, and Best of all its Piston Driven. Just as good as an HK 416 as well but at a more affordable price.

Price is Only SOLD Shipped to your FFL

*****Reduced to $1900 Shipped and Fully Insured*****

Will Trade for a GA-Precision Rifle in 308 caliber. (With Cash from my end)

GAP-10 (Gen-1 Only)
    Hospitaller
    Crusader
    FBI HRT

Last edited:
    Reactions: hcsd54
    Any other trades on this? I have a GAP 10, but I would need a considerable $$$$ bump on my side for a trade.

IMG_1235.JPG

Reactions: hcsd54