• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Sig Blackwater tactical 2009 9mm

ChrisL

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2008
NJ
Does anyone know of one for sale anywhere new or used . I have been trying to locate one for some time but have come up a day late every time

Re: Sig Blackwater tactical 2009 9mm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know of one for sale anywhere new or used . I have been trying to locate one for some time but have come up a day late every time </div></div>

You can find them all over and they are more expensive then they are worth because of the logo. I bet that those that have them are going to charge even more now claiming "Collectors Status" seeing that "Blackwater" is no more and is now known as "Xe"

Katrina Gun Takers will never get a dime from me, get a 226 Navy if you gotta have a Sig 9mm.

the 226 BW tac ?

"You can find them all over and they are more expensive then they are worth because of the logo. I bet that those that have them are going to charge even more now claiming "Collectors Status" seeing that "Blackwater" is no more and is now known as "Xe" "

Finding them all over I dont know about noone has them listed online that I have found resently . if you know of a source share it with me I like the that much

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "Katrina gun takers"? </div></div>
BW had some dealings in New Orleans when the LEO down there decided that in the state of emergency they would disarm all residents. Blackwater was involved in this absolute blatant violation of our 2nd amendment rights.

Summit Gun Broker has some a couple weeks ago.
http://www.summitgunbroker.com/
Great Guy and usually good prices.

BW's role in Katrina was asset protection.
Hospitals and other medical centers primarily.
The initial deployment was immediate, voluntary, and in less than 24 hrs.

Once those with means found out that the company was in the area, they hired them to protect their assets as well.
That is when more people were brought in.

As far as them and the NOLA PD goes, there were some very tense encounters with them.
Disarming the BW guys was not going to happen.
Let's just leave it at that.

BW did work extensively with the National Guard regarding relief efforts though.
I suppose Jeremy Scahill's Book would say differently though.
(He portrays those guys as if they were SS Storm Troopers setting babies on fire.)

Anyway, the power of bad PR is pretty strong.
Blackwater is no more and Xe was formed out of the ashes.
Ironically Barack H. Obama was protected by a Blackwater Protective Detail under the State Department contract during his trip to Iraq during his presidential campaign.

Dr Phil
Thanks for the heads up I sent them an email to see if they have any but it does not look good they did not have any listed on there website . I will let you what they have to say

No worries...

I'll do some poking around and let you know if I come across any more.
Have you called the BW Pro-Shop yet?
(252) 435-0023
I think that they may have some left.

NO but I will try and give them a call also

BTT
Anyone else have any other leads for me to follow I am still looking for one .let me know Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...get a 226 Navy if you gotta have a Sig 9mm.</div></div>
The BW model shoots straighter due to the force of the Bear Paw
grin.gif

+1, just get a regular Sig P226 dude...

...holy shit, I have a regular P226 with night sights for sale
grin.gif

Aside from the waterproof coatings/materials, is there anything special about the 226 navy over a normal 226?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ghilliedup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Aside from the waterproof coatings/materials, is there anything special about the 226 navy over a normal 226? </div></div>
The markings!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Katrina Gun Takers will never get a dime from me, get a 226 Navy if you gotta have a Sig 9mm. </div></div>
+1+1+1......

Captain Moroni,
I am now 99% sure a have one coming to me in the next few days , if it falls through I will be in touch.

Thanks

I've got the regular BW and didn't get it for the fruity logo but for the rail and the 5 highly polished 226 clips that come with it. The tactical has the extended grip and the 226 is a boat anchor to begin with...get a couple of sig twenty round mags and skip the tactical version.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=128118905

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Katrina Gun Takers will never get a dime from me, get a 226 Navy if you gotta have a Sig 9mm. </div></div>

I'm partial to the X-Five Tactical myself. I bought one to host a 9mm suppressor and have been impressed with the accuracy.

i was at whittaker guns in owensboro ky yesterday and im sure they had one.270-229-0140.some days its hard to get through but they have the best prices around here