• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sig Cross 6.5 Creedmoor

ridenrunwv

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
Charleston, WV
$1,250 or open to trades including trade plus cash on my end

I picked up a Sig Cross in 6.5 Creedmoor recently as kind of an impulse buy because I was impressed when handing it. I only shot the rifle once (around 30 rounds) and quickly remembered I really don't need another lightweight hunting rifle setup so it's just taking up room in the safe. Ready to pass this along to someone that will get more use out of it than me this winter. This rifle is post trigger recall. Price is for rifle only but deal could be made to include bipod, flash hider, or scope.

20210919_140924.jpg

20211016_201123.jpg

20211016_201052.jpg

$1,250 or open to trades including trade plus cash on my end

Last edited:
Reactions: Jgunner
What would you be looking for in a trade?

ATACR plus cash on my end mostly for trade but would consider different things. Not really looking for handguns at the moment though.

I didn't shoot groups just got zero and moved to shooting steel but seemed very accurate. I should have saved a picture of the three rounds I fired to confirm zero since so many people have asked. I was shooting factory Hornady Match ammo and just getting some rounds through it then was going to go back out sometime with chronograph and a few different loads and shoot some groups.

I would also consider trades towards more PRS oriented rifles or actions. A lightweight hunting rifle just isn't what I need right now. I mostly shoot 22 inch barrel 6.5 Creedmoor AR10 or 6 ARC AR15 lately for precision but a longer barrel more precision focused bolt rifle would be something different enough I would take it out more. This 18 inch barrel Scout would be perfect for someone for a lightweight hunting rifle. I mostly just drive to where I shoot now though so I don't mind extra weight and barrel length.

PM me with any offers

I have a really nice PRS set up to trade, which is almost brand new. Only reason I am trading is because there aint no PRS matches in the new state I moved to. However, I can make lot of use of a hunting setup. Let me know if the other trade does not work out.

It is looking like the trade is going to go through. I'm surprised at the interest in this rifle but it really does seem like a lot for the money. That is what drew me to it. It's very light for an adjustable folding stock rifle and feels solid it just happens to be not what I need at the time.

Trades and sales keep seeming to not work out. Price to drop to $1,250 or trade towards custom action setup, AI, scope.... Make an offer. I have other things I could add to a deal too like factory Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor ammo, 140 ELD bullets to load and maybe even an Aero AR10 in 6.5 Creedmoor