• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sig Cross 6.5 Creedmoor

spyder59

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2019
Selling a like-new Sig Cross in 6.5 Creedmoor. Fire the gun less than 30 rounds. Shoots 1/4 to 1/2 MOA with 140 ELD's. I just bought the camo version of the same gun and can't keep both. $1300 shipped. Comes with box and papers.

Attachments

• Sig Cross left.JPG
    Sig Cross left.JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Sig Cross right.JPG
    Sig Cross right.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 105
Reactions: Hondo1
It can do sub 1/2 moa with factory eldm with 5 rd slow fire. But the barrel heats up and starts to spread pretty quickly in my experience. But a great rifle for that price and very light and compact. I used it hunting hogs and deer last year

Was that accuracy with factory loaded Hornady 140 eldm? How many rounds in that group?
The load was 42.0 grains of H4350 with 140 ELD's. Lapua SP brass with CCI 450 primers. I shot 4 consecutive 3 shot groups at 200 yards that measured in the low to mid .3's.

The load was 42.0 grains of H4350 with 140 ELD's. Lapua SP brass with CCI 450 primers. I shot 4 consecutive 3 shot groups at 200 yards that measured in the low to mid .3's.
The camo model I bought shoots that same load almost as well.