• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sig Cross 6mm Creedmoor

Helidriver

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2009
Surprise, AZ
I'm going to let this one go. It's probably one of my favorite rifles but I don't shoot it and she needs to be driven. It has a 26" heavy IBI barrel that just shoots lights out. I did a write up on here on how to change the barrel and this was the gun and barrel I used. Very low recoil and the action is SUPER smooth with the 6mm.

Includes the factory 308 barrel, short arca rail attachment, logbook, Mike Lucas bore guide (for a Boretech rod) made for the 6mm Creedmoor in the Cross, 50 rounds of ammo turned for this gun and the recipe.

SCOPE, BIPOD AND SCOPE MOUNT HAVE BEEN SOLD AND ARE NOT INCLUDED.

Round count is 200 rounds through each tube.

SOLD Shipped CONUS from my local FFL to yours. PayPal Friends & Family or money order.

First "I'll take it" posted here gets it. PMs don't count. Anyone who has been on here long enough knows why I do that. PM me or post questions.
Sig1.jpg
SIg2.jpg
Sig3.jpg
Sig4.jpg
Sig5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Defender32