• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig Cross trigger failure? (Nutfancy YouTube)

washedupndurty

Tactical sweatpants
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2020
NorCal
At the risk of getting flamed for this being my first post (hope it's not a repost, searched and didn't find anything) I found this video while looking up info on the Sig Cross. I have seen a few of his other videos and know this might not necessarily be what everyone considers a credible source, but I am still curious what people's thoughts on this are. I tried to have the (very long) video start around 26:10 but just in case, that's about the part where the "FAIL" occurs.

Last edited:
Reactions: mirage98
It looks like the winds were blowing a good amount of fine dust on the rifle. While I would think the buildup could keep the trigger from firing, I personally think it's pretty bad if the dust caused the issues they were having. The industry does not need another trigger recall debacle...

Reactions: washedupndurty