• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig Kilo 2400 ABS - firmware request

lmhouseman

Private
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2013
Dallas
The Sig Sauer Kilo 2400ABS unit is awesome. I have no complaints. My only suggestion would be for the Profile Name to be downloaded from the phone app to the Kilo device and the selected Profile Name be displayed when you first activate the device. This seems like it would be a fairly simple firmware update and would avoid the user from accidentally using the wrong profile. If that isn't possible, it would also be nice if the selected profile be displayed on the first screen (i.e. PRO1, PRO2, etc). Just trying to prevent a major goof of using dope for the wrong Profile.

For example, when I first press the top button on the device it would show:

Best LOS MOA 308 (PRO1) or
Best LOS MOA 7mm WM (PRO2) or
Best LOS MOA 65 Creed (PRO 3)

Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: thexman
mine works awesome and early on i came to the conclusion that it wasn't firmware but the character limit for the display in that large font.
obviously they could at least display that at first "power on" but power is triggered by the ranging button, but they could make the PRO # part of the scrolling display via firmware.