• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sig KILO6K Black and Kestrel question

LA260

Private
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2017
I'm thinking about picking up the Sig KILO6K black for $800 and 5700Elite. There isn't a lot out there as far as reviews for 6K. It comes with AB lite up to 875yds. My question is If I connect the 5700 to the 6K and range a target lets say at 1500YDS will the solution show up in the KILO6K display or would I have to get it from the Kestrel? I'm going to be doing a team match so I need a rangefinder to range up to 1500 and let the shooter know the adjustments as fast as possible. Not looking for $3K+ Swaros/Vectronix/etc...

It’ll send the target distance to the kestrel. If set up it shows the solution in the bino screen.

I'm thinking about picking up the Sig KILO6K black for $800 and 5700Elite. There isn't a lot out there as far as reviews for 6K. It comes with AB lite up to 875yds. My question is If I connect the 5700 to the 6K and range a target lets say at 1500YDS will the solution show up in the KILO6K display or would I have to get it from the Kestrel? I'm going to be doing a team match so I need a rangefinder to range up to 1500 and let the shooter know the adjustments as fast as possible. Not looking for $3K+ Swaros/Vectronix/etc...
Solution should show up in binos and on Kestrel both.