• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Sig MPX-K package. Bad fucking bitch

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Selling my gen 2 MPX-K that’s in great shape with minimal wear marks. I’m the original purchaser, put less than 1K rounds through it between FMJ and 147 HST, carried it around in a backpack for a little while but just don’t anymore.

I also have the original box but depending on where it’s going it may or may not ship in that due to shipping costs unless you want to pay the extra charge. I’ll most likely send the lower through my local FFL via USPS priority mail and then ship everything else directly to you via UPS ground. I will include the manual and that stuff regardless.

It’s a gen 2 with the Timney trigger and all the most recent stuff. Upgrades include:

- Sig BUIS.
    - Sig front sling QD mount.
    - Lancer 10” rail (purchased this second hand and have never used it)
    - SB Tactical brace (I may still have the factory brace but I believe I tossed it in the trash because it was an epic pile of shit).
    - KNS pins.
    - Blast forward device (arisaka I think) with Midwest industries taper adaptor.
    - Arisaka M lok finger hand stop thingy.

Price for everything listed above $2300 shipped FIRM. NO MAGS. If you want mags I have the following available:

- 3x 30rd gen 2 mags with TTI +11 base plates. $90 each.
    - *SOLD*6x 30rd gen 2 mags. $50 each.*SOLD*
    - *SOLD*2x 20rd gen 2 mags. $40 each. *SOLD*

Payment via Zelle, cashiers/certified checks, USPS MO’s, or personal check (must clear before shipping). I will not take PayPal or anything like that for this purchase. If you’re local to Tampa I’ll do a cash transaction.

NO TRADES.

Last edited:
    If I didn't already own a Gen2 MPX-K ... I'd buy it. Of my dozens of pistols and rifles, it's darn close to the LAST one I'd vote off the island. Good luck ... I hope it finds a good home. Every single person that's shot mine ... has tried to buy it from me.

Reactions: MysizeisMAGNUM
    How the fuck are you a redneck with an IN GROUND pool?? lol.
    What would be the price for pistol and remaining mags?