• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Sig P226R Cerakote

ALShooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2007
B'ham, AL
I just picked one of these up tonight, I can't wait to shoot it! It came in 4 days ago at work and I just had to have it.
whistle.gif
Hopefully this will keep me content for quite a while.

sig.jpg

Re: Sig P226R Cerakote

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Apollo11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sharp looking pistol! What caliber did you get it in? Congrats. </div></div> Thanks! I got it in the 9mm. I was tired of paying for .40 ammo, and I bought the lil lady a P250 in feb so now we can shoot the same caliber at the range.

That looks really good. Is that Cerakote Coyote Tan or Flat Dark Earth? Or was it already coated when you got it?

thats a factory anodizing not a paint on finish the 226 was and may still be available in a complete De painted finish from Sig
nice choice

gotta love that Gun i have the 220 and 226 tacticals with thredded bbl's for my 9 and 45 suppressors
wouls love a 229 and 239 matching but who knows if they will do them

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Highground</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks really good. Is that Cerakote Coyote Tan or Flat Dark Earth? Or was it already coated when you got it? </div></div> It was already coated when I got it. Not sure about the color, the description in our computer was SIG P226R cerakote.

I have one of the 226R Combats (FDE anodized lower) with threaded barrel and I love it. Looks a lot like the picture of yours.

-X

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Highground</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was this a brand new gun? </div></div> Yep, that's how it came from Sig.