• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Genius.

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2012
West Michigan
I'm about to order a 239 in 9mm for my wife and my dealer said he can get two right now. The black one, but also a diamond plate one...

I looked at Sig's website and didn't see that option, is it possible hes talking about the two tone model with a stainless slide?

She really likes the stainless slide, but I don't want to order this "diamond plate" model thinking its the stainless and find out its not.

Re: Sig P239

I don't know if its actually stainless or not but the "diamond plate" sigs actually have a diamond plate pattern and look like ass. I'd just get the plain black one, it will look a lot classier and be easier to sell later if you want.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">i thought the 238s were 380 auto only and that is why sig made the 938 in a 9mm.</span>

nevermind. im talking about the wrong gun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Silverbullet-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get the black one, and if you want to trick it out a bit, give Bruce Gray of Gray Guns in Oregon a call. He did a bad ass job on my P226 Blackwater. I carry a P239 in 9MM. What a joy to carry. Good luck, JPG

http://grayguns.com/gunsmith-services/sig-sauer-pistols/ </div></div>

+1 on the black, I never cared for silver/black two tone weapons. Then again I don't care for wood paneling either...LMAO