• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Sig P365 XMacro Light

treillw

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2017
Best/brightest light to pair with the Sig P365 XMacro? I have a Surefire X400 and X300, but they are too long. Don't know anything about the shorter lights. Seems like everyone has streamlights on the short guns.

What's the best? Don't really care what it costs, as they are pretty cheap.

Thanks!

I have a Surefire XSC and a Streamlight TLR 7 Sub.

Both are good and both are made specifically for this line of pistols.

I have used the XSC for a while now. It works but it's expensive and has proprietary batteries. It however is smaller. It also has less run time.

I am actually growing way more fond of the streamlight. It's a little bit bigger but the buttons are substantially more tactile vs the mushy ones on the Surefire. Also it uses standard CR batteries and has a lot longer of a run time.

Either one works great.

TLR-7 SUB for the win. Oh, and the TLR-7 FLEX for bigger pistols. Perfect size IMO.
So I called Streamlight when they were open and figured out what I need to do to get the TLR7 Sub on the Xmacro - send them an email and they will send me a special attachment piece.

I assume that this piece will make the light attachable to any gun with a picatinny rail? Correct?

Everybody is recommending the TLR7-A over the sub because the A attaches to more guns. With this modification can't they both attach to the same guns?

I like the sub more because it's slightly smaller and I think it will make a difference 😂