• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sig Rattler 300BLK PDW

someguy12341

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 19, 2008
    Mid-South
    Now that they've been out and available for a bit, I'd love to hear from guys that have actually been hands-on with them.

Likes? Dislikes? I've found one locally that I might end up buying anyway, just due to price, but I'd love to hear opinions from those who have actually shot one.

Thanks in advance.

Now that they've been out and available for a bit, I'd love to hear from guys that have actually been hands-on with them.

Likes? Dislikes? I've found one locally that I might end up buying anyway, just due to price, but I'd love to hear opinions from those who have actually shot one.

Thanks in advance.
    I have put a few boxes through one. It is a cool little gun. The stock takes some getting used too as far as cheek weld goes but it’s actually one of the better ones for comfort compared to others like it. No cycling issues. It runs. Easy to maneuver. I guess the only downside I can think of is it was a little louder suppressed due to the shorter barrel but that is what it is. I do wish I had one you’ll love it.

Reactions: someguy12341
    Love mine. Only dislike is the amount of blow back suppress but it might be the ammo I have. Haven’t tried any other but she is beast. Definitely I am happy. She is heavy for her size. I have a 300 MCX a 300 virtus and one 9mm Mpx. You can tell how much they did to make it this small.

Reactions: someguy12341
    They are awesome guns and made very well! I bought mine about a month ago and I really like it.. Sadly, I wont be able to use it very much anymore. I have too many ARs and a new baby on the way. I have it listed in the PX if you are looking for one, I have all the upgrades you would need to get started. PM if you want more info

I have the PSB version and love it. It fits into a regular looking backpack and is easily carried into a hotel room, class, or meetings with no one the wiser. I shoot is unsuppressed or with a SiCo Hybrid. I haven't taken it out to real distance as it's a cqb weapon, i've only trained 50 yards and in. I need to stretch its legs just in case I need to take a longer shot. This one is definitely remaining in my working rotation.

I like mine, but I do not shoot it with a suppressor, I found that when I put my SDN6 on it the gun felt front heavy unbalanced and a bit awkward. So I put the flash suppressor back on. I do have a 9" AAC 300 black that feels right with the suppressor. I am having an issue with the trigger getting stuck but I will sort that out one way or the other.