• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns sig sauer 1911 scorpion FTF?

wyosniper

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2010
WYOMING
Hello men, i was wondering if anyone has had problems with this pistol. I have seen many reviews for the FTF and bad mags? Buy wilson ones? I think sigs are bad ass, and i cant believe they have this much problems, so men i wanna hear what you think, thanks for all replys.

Re: sig sauer 1911 scorpion FTF?

My only complaint I have with my Scorpion is the finish. The Cerakote is pretty thin and has scratched/flaked in a few spots. I have had no malfunctions.

Mine runs great with factory ball ammo. I did have some ftf with my handloads, but the issue cleared up with a bit more crimp. It runs those flawless now.

As far as the finish goes, call sig, they carry a one year warrenty on the Cerakote. They will take care of you.

Hope this helps.

My Sig 1911 runs beautifully.

Suggest you send it in to be looked at/serviced. Sig is good people.

Right at 500 rounds with mine. Not one malfunction and the finish is holding up. I haven't done any holster carry so I'm not the best representative for the durability.

Both of my Sigs have been flawless. Liked them so much, that I just got the 3rd one which is the Ultra 3" model. Before blaming the gun, try a different brand mag in the Sig. Some have had issues with the factory mags. So far, mine have been good. Sig makes a good 1911 with great features for the money.