• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig Sauer class not starting out good

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Fucking family didn't let me know there were no eggs.

If you used eggs yesterday and no there are only enough for one person the next day say something.

Had some awesome bacon cooked before I saw this....

image.jpg

I should just eat the fuckers but I'm not the type of dick that knows there are only two eggs and doesn't do or say anything.

Hope the breakfast place is open up there.

Awwww man!!!!

You need to tighten to them fools up.
    Howza man to be tactically sound operating on a measley 2 egg diet!!

...and they wonder why domestic violence cases are on the rise....

Not even a two eggs. I left the two that were there for the wife just to show Im not the type of douche that fucks over others......Ive fueled myself on coffee and hate while driving to Sig.

The Black Angus were out on the plains of Massachusetts....

XIf6Kqol.jpg

and Sig has their gun amusement park coming along....

NB0icral.jpg

When its done Lowell, Ma will have a place to come practice marksmanship. Sig will have to change its training doctrine......elevation will be adjusted using the windage controls and windage by elevation.

• Haha
    Reactions: fancygunz
    Talk to Pete and Gerry. Motherfuckers think their organic chicken shit don’t stink and didn’t fill the carton up.

Couldn’t possibly be the fam. They know better. Simply duped into buying one that was a little light.

Fucking family didn't let me know there were no eggs.

If you used eggs yesterday and no there are only enough for one person the next day say something.

Had some awesome bacon cooked before I saw this....

View attachment 7681183

I should just eat the fuckers but I'm not the type of dick that knows there are only two eggs and doesn't do or say anything.

Hope the breakfast place is open up there.
    Looks like it’s a couple English muffins, an over easy egg for each and a pile of bacon sammich

I would have eaten all the bacon and left the eggs :cautious:
    DW

I buy my own bacon.

Im kind of particular, not liking the skinny shit cut stuff.

The eggs are just a filler that is used to bind the bacon together as my habit is to have the bacon about 80% done than break the eggs over it making kind of a over hard omelette.

Sig class went well.

Got to know my TA-33 ACOG a little bit. It worked about like I hoped but I cant see it being pushed much past 300 yards unless I get a lot more familiar with the reticle.

Mine is a horseshoe. Knowing what I know now I wish it were a Chevron for mid range. Horseshoe is probably better in close. I was using 77s and I think the horseshoe is set up for 62's. Much of our shooting was at 200 and I didnt see any reference anywhere explaining what the 200 hold would be except that its between the 100 yard center dot and the start of the stadia which marks 300.

Heat was a killer, I sweated gallons, Sig has a Jungle course of sorts that was a good exercise. Jog down a woods path and at stations take two shots on a steel. You start about 225 yards and move toward the steel. You get two mags of 30. and there are 12-15 stations. The stations are natural terrain and require some thought to position.....fun stuff, not my typical shooting.

Next up is a force on force simunitions class in October.

Last edited:
    Sig class went well.

Got to know my TA-33 ACOG a little bit. It worked about like I hoped but I cant see it being pushed much passed 300 yards unless I get a lot more familiar with the reticle.

Mine is a horseshoe. Knowing what I know now I wish it were a Chevron for mid range. Horseshoe is probably better in close. I was using 77s and I think the horseshoe is set up for 62's. Much of our shooting was at 200 and I didnt see any reference anywhere explaining what the 200 hold would beexcept that its between the 100 yard center dot and the start of the stadia which marks 300.

Heat was a killer, I sweated gallons, Sig has a Jungle course of sorts that was a good exercise. Jog down a woods path and at stations take two shots on a steel. You start about 225 yards and move toward the steel. You get two mags of 30. and there are 12-15 stations. The stations are natural terrain and require some thought to position.....fun stuff, not my typical shooting.

Next up is a force on force simunitions class in October.
    But did they have eggs...?

• Haha
    Reactions: Aftermath
    Sore as fuck today from the weird positions with the rifle and sweating gallons of aqua...

But....

My egg world is right even f they are Ben &Gerrys eggs that break on hitting the pan.....

image.jpg

I prefer extra large locals but wifey thinks she is saving the world by paying more for packaging....oh well.

No training today going to Squam Lake to try and catch Walter and think about Kate Hepburns lesbian experiences.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
    Other class stuff now that I think about it that had value.

We built a story board.

5 at 50 yards
    5 at 100
    5 at 150
    5 at 200
    5 at 250
    5 at 300

All shot at same point of aim.

Good to see inches of drop visually.

For me the value was it really exposed the need for an adjustment to my windage zero due to the error being magnified over distance.

I ended up making a windage adjustment that had I not done so would have ruined my Jungle Run.

Other fun excercise......all rifles were lined up and we went down the line trying everyone else's gear.

I was bummed the two New York SP didn't have job guns with FA.

Surprised by how many have safety's that don't move a full 90 degrees from safe to fire. I was like what the fuck is this shitty shit? Thank you LMT.

Most everyone had an LPVO, some dots with magnifiers. People were mentioning the brightness of the ACOG and those familiar with 4X cogs and left them for the shitty eye relief were surprised by the eye relief of the 3X.

I took the LPVO off the rifle I was using.....

image.jpg

My idea being this is a 500 and in rifle (probably less having now used it). I did have my Atlas attached for the class and it was used extensively. Only Atlas in class. Magpul seemed to be the most common pod. One Harris/Caldwell. Had one comment they really like my Atlas. Sig guns and gear are heavily represented....kiss asses.

The LPVO 1-8X went on its brother in .308 for 500 and beyond.

Big mag didn't help anyone on the Jungle Run as many did not complete the course before running dry on 60 rounds. I think I was the only one to complete it with ammo left over in a class of 9 or 10. Kind of happy with myself for clearing a jam by mortaring my gun mid Jungle Run. I think the instructor was initially like "Oh No! This is where someone gets their head blown off!" But I found a big enough tree root to beat my stock on and carried on. I had a light primer strike or something that caused a click, that lead to a double feed, that lead to a mess, that turned into happiness when I hammered my precious.

At the end we had a comp where we shot at 4 targets, 14 rounds, timed.

2 at 200 (B6)
    3 at 150 (B6, Shooters choice of position for all B6 shots. Most shot prone 150 we had to shoot off a bench)
    4 at 100 (B6)
    5 to the face at 50 (Head target, had to be shot offhand)

The high score was 107 and I shot a 102 so I tend to think my 3X beat a few LPVO.

If shit really needs to be hit I'll grab a bolt gun. Me and the AR are not a precision duo but I think for practical purposes I got some confidence yesterday.

Last edited:
    You made me hungry so I had to make a bacon, egg and cheese sammich
    3BA9330A-A5C7-435C-9F7C-E9464831BAC8.jpeg

Reactions: pmclaine