• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Sig Sauer Echo 3 Thermal Sight

LeoSD

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2020
Sig Sauer Echo 3 thermal sight. Like new condition. Have put a couple battery cycles through it.

$2200 shipped. No trades at this time.
IMG_20210828_200706.jpg
signal-2021-08-22-232947.jpg
signal-2021-08-22-233733.jpg

Posting to help OP since there aren't many reviews out there on the Echo 3. I have two of the 2-12 versions and they are fantastic. Super lightweight, no tracking issues thus far, holds zero like a champ. Resolution is fantastic. Can't speak highly enough of this thermal.

glws

Posting to help OP since there aren't many reviews out there on the Echo 3. I have two of the 2-12 versions and they are fantastic. Super lightweight, no tracking issues thus far, holds zero like a champ. Resolution is fantastic. Can't speak highly enough of this thermal.

glws
I was comparing it to the AGM TS-25, it’s a little cheaper and has a 50hz instead of 30 on the Sig, but I’m already invested quite a bit into the BDX line so I’m excited to try it.

Reactions: Nivium
And if you're worried about him being legit, he's local to me and a stand up dude.

Reactions: LeoSD
Sweet, good to hear.

Looks like it got to you in time as well

Zeroing them is a bit of a trick lol