• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig Sauer Kilo 3000

Shayne Ward

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2021
Ft. Worth
While shooting a match today in North Texas my tripod blew over in the wind smashing my Kilo’s into the ground. It bent them and the focus knob will not adjust any longer. Anyone ever had a situation like this happen with Sig? Wondering if they will cover this? I actually paid full retail for these about 3 years ago at Cabelas’s because I liked them that much 😜

Hopefully 🙏 the Sig gods will be in my favor!

Dropped mine hunting scratched the lens, called them and they said send them in and they’ll replace them. I ask if I could upgrade to the 10K, I paid the difference in the price and the 10K’s showed up a week ago!
Awesome service 10K are great so far

Dropped mine hunting scratched the lens, called them and they said send them in and they’ll replace them. I ask if I could upgrade to the 10K, I paid the difference in the price and the 10K’s showed up a week ago!
Haven’t looked into the 10k yet? Any magnification difference? Or is it just a more powerful range finder?

Haven’t looked into the 10k yet? Any magnification difference? Or is it just a more powerful range finder?
In the grand scheme of things it's a totally different kettle of fish, the rf is really good as is the onboard environmentals, the ab, etc, so the electronics are really excellent. The glass is so, so, not near leica, swaro quality, but at the moment the rest is enuff for me.

Reactions: Shayne Ward
It has the full AB setup so you no longer need to use your kestrel with it. The glass is so, so like stated above, holds 30 gun profiles and the rangefinder is much better. I’m super happy with the upgrade from the 3000

Reactions: Shayne Ward
I didn’t realize it was a actual ballistic solver. That’s pretty neat but not really needed by myself.

Btw Sig did tell me this morning no issue at all they are gonna replace the Binos…

That’s excellent customer service!

Reactions: mjh30
Same thing happened to me except that it only broke one of the adjustable eye cups. I emailed asking to purchase a new one. They respond, almost two months later, and emailed me a RMA and I shipped them off. A couple weeks later they were returned fixed, free of charge. HTH.

This is interesting. Wonder if they will do an upgrade on a functional pair. If you don't mind saying what did the price difference come out to?

Glad to hear all the positive comments about the Sigs. I have the 3k and was wondering how accommodating sig was for repair if needed. Thanks