• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig sauer kilo 6dh

Robert Sletten

Private
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2024
Norway
Hi.

I Just bougth the Sig Sauer kilo 6hd compact range finder.

I want to use it whit and other app thar is called baseline.ws instead of the original sig sauer bdx app. Does anyone know if that is possible? My app can not find the range finder and when trying to connect os Just say i need a app to use this product.

Robert

Have you installed the bdx app and confirmed it works?

Most likely at a minimum you'll need the bdx app to have a driver installed.

Hi

Yes have installed the bdx app and it works fine there :)
But when I try and use it whit other app i Just say i need and app to use this device. So guess the have locked it to their own app only..

Hi.

I Just bougth the Sig Sauer kilo 6hd compact range finder.

I want to use it whit and other app thar is called baseline.ws instead of the original sig sauer bdx app. Does anyone know if that is possible? My app can not find the range finder and when trying to connect os Just say i need a app to use this product.

Robert
Are you talking about the Wingsuit program?

Hmm. Thats a bit shit 🤣🙈

But it worked whit the older bdx 1600 And bdx 2200 range finder. But okay .
Thanks for the help :)

But it is using the same protocol as the BDX monocular ranngefinders? Like the kilo 5? keas the BDX monocular rangefinder

I know this isn't what was asked. I also have the 6k and use it with my kestrel and it works great. I don't like sigs app. And frankly the weather and on my 6k unit doesn't work good. Basically the 6k is good for range finding and declination and that's itt. Kestrel is needed for good weather and wind angle of shot and ballistic solver. I still love the sig so far tho

Reactions: DocUSMCRetired
I realize this is an older thread but I didn't think it needed a new one:

Is there a way to upgrad the software (6k specifically) so you can get ballistic data past 800 meters?