• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig Sauer - KILO3000 BDX LASER RANGEFINDING BINOCULARS

Has anyone used the Sig 3000 on the AB Mobile app? I just bought the 3000 and I can't decide to spend the 30 bucks or save it for a Kestrel. From what I have read and done. I cant add a WeatherFlow to the Sig BDX app. I can add a WeatherFlow to the AB app, but I am still locked at 800 yards. Is this correct? Thanks
I would like to know how this works too. I'm thinking about picking up a pair of these binos. I only have a basic Kestrel without ballistics.

Can the Sig pull info from my phone's Applied Ballistics mobile app or am I limited to the internal 800 yard and closer solutions?

This isn't a deal breaker. Given time I would be likely to use my phone but it would be nice to pair the 2 together.

Thanks for any info

All - is anyone noticing a significant difference in ballistics results with their Kilo3000 and BDX app compared to standalone apps like Hornady?

I just returned a brand new pair of Kilo3000 BDX binos having exchanged multiple datasets with SIG technical support. For identical ballistics input (incl. bullet weight, diameter, MV, BC, g1/g7, zero range, sight height and shooting angle) and identical environmental inputs (measured range, pressure, altitude, 0 wind, temperature), the Kilo3000 Ultralite/BDX solution was consistently underestimating hold-over compared to multiple ballistic apps, including Hornady.

Those offboard apps generated near-identical solutions to each other and were very accurate with measured shots. The BDX/Ultralite solution was 2+ MOA under at ranges around 700 yards! Same for library bullets.

Also, my BDX app would not display changes in bino angle. For example, the Kilo3000 would display 2 deg elevation but BDX app would only display 0.0. Re-paired and reinstalled BDX app multiple times with no success. SIG couldn't figure it out either.

Any input is appreciated! I have a new pair coming and I hope this unit does not have the same issues.

Last edited: