• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sig Sauer P228 ( West German ) with the Sought After Triple Serial Numbers. ***SOLD***

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I have a West German Sig Sauer P228 that has the Desired and Sought after Triple Serial Numbers, meaning that this was a Complete Pistol that was 100% made in Germany. It comes with 2 Sig Mags that are the 1994 zipper back style. It is in Excellent Condition and judging by the slight wear on the barrel and inside the slide area, I would say less then 500 rounds Total shot thru it. This Sig is Extremely Accurate and shoots like a Dream. It has a Very Nice Trigger and functions Flawlessly. This is the Fastest Point and Shoot pistol that I have ever owned with on Target Supurb Accuracy. This Sig P228 has a KE proof mark date code. 1994 Production. It is in 9mm caliber and has very low recoil. Awesome Pistol here.

Price is Only ))))SOLD(((( Shipped to your FFL Dealer.

I can also arrange a Private FTF Local sale here in Michigan for CPL holders living here.

Last edited:
    Pics Added.
    Sig P228 Right View.jpg
    Sig P228 Left View.jpg
    Sig P228 Top View.jpg
    Sig P228 Bottom View.jpg