• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Sig Sauer Precision Rifle Course; August 10th - 12th

USMC22

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
Signed up tonight, one spot left open. Anyone here going?

@pmclaine any tips? Going to finally get one of them fancy data books you were showing off.

For the two day class I think they issue you one of their own in house design Thuls books.

This target page is the standard target Sig shoots for zeroing/100 yards....

Actual target here if you want to try one before class.....

You really wont "need" either of these items, anything you could need sig will provide or can be had at their pro shop.

Bring a shooting mat, something with stake downs. It can get windy and ive seen rifles on the mat go for a magic carpet ride.

There are lunch places outside the gate, I pack my own.

Its a fun time.

Im going next Saturday for a Reach for 1000 class bringing the old school M40.

Once I get my certificate from them with a discount code Ill be signing up for a few more classes next year. Might take a pistol class in the summer. Im already signed for advanced carbine in the Fall. Maybe Ill take that spot in August if its still open.

Dont hesitate to PM/ask in this thread if you have questions and think I can help.

Hope the Covid BS ends soon........Ill be required to wear a mask while shooting next week :(.

For the two day class I think they issue you one of their own in house design Thuls books.

This target page is the standard target Sig shoots for zeroing/100 yards....

Actual target here if you want to try one before class.....

You really wont "need" either of these items, anything you could need sig will provide or can be had at their pro shop.

Bring a shooting mat, something with stake downs. It can get windy and ive seen rifles on the mat go for a magic carpet ride.

There are lunch places outside the gate, I pack my own.

Its a fun time.

Im going next Saturday for a Reach for 1000 class bringing the old school M40.

Once I get my certificate from them with a discount code Ill be signing up for a few more classes next year. Might take a pistol class in the summer. Im already signed for advanced carbine in the Fall. Maybe Ill take that spot in August if its still open.

Dont hesitate to PM/ask in this thread if you have questions and think I can help.

Hope the Covid BS ends soon........Ill be required to wear a mask while shooting next week :(.

Looks like I’ll still be waiting on the cool kid data book. I got the MIRS/THULS a while back and have been using it and the Sig targets. Taking the 3 day course in August. I hope the COVID falls off a cliff too...

Reactions: pmclaine
I’d be interested in your feedback on their long range courses. I’ve been to multiple course at the Sig academy and they have always been great.

Some pictures from Reach for 1000 on this past Saturday....

Reactions: Shawd43