• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sig Tango6 3-18

GT1975

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2020
PA
Sig Tango6 3-18, FFP
This is the 34mm tube version, with electronic anti-can't/scope leveling, illuminated MRAD Milling reticle
Comes with sunshade and certificate for free ballistic turret from Sig
Excellent shape with few signs of use and perfect glass
relatively compact at 12.4" long without sunshade
SOLD

r28HqEn.jpg

C5Ya8oa.jpg

Ux4H1IJ.jpg

06qDQKe.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently I didn't pay enough taxes to subsidize transgender basket weaving in Guatemala or whatever they are using the theft for
All purchases include shipping and must use paypal friends and family, venmo, or zelle

KAC CQB Mod 2 upper, brand new only opened box for pics, everything that came with it included (sights, pic rail, rail covers, etc). This is not the 3.2 bolt
$1750 shipped

Minox ZP5 5-25
Very light signs of use, glass is perfect, Tangent Theta and Tenebraex lens flip caps included and what else you see
$2400 shipped

Trijicon TARS 3-15 MOA Duplex
Never been mounted, no flaws. If you were going to beat someone to death with a scope, this would be the one to do it with. Comes with plastic case and lens pen
$1800 shipped

Tract Toric 4-20
Brand new with box, sunshade
$1100 shipped

Steiner Military 4-16x50 G2B Mil Dot
Excellent condition, perfect glass, no ring marks and 1 tiny nick on the illumination dial but looks like new otherwise
$1300 shipped

Steiner CQBL-1, very light signs of use
Comes with pressure switch and box/manuals
$1100 shipped

Elcan 1x/4x FDE
This was not issued but has a paint marker # from previous owner that should come off if you keep rubbing it with goo gone or citristrip, i got a lot of it off. Otherwise great condition and perfect glass
$1450 shipped

photos:

I'll take the CQBL if it is still available?