• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

sighting in

Re: sighting in

for load development I shoot off a bench, front rest, rear bag. When shooting long range, I shoot off a bipod and rear bag.

Bench, front bag, rear bag or rest

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas W Bruner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do "you" sight in your rifle-bench rest, bipod or rucksack?</div></div>

i use the internet

step 1: leave the house
step 2: go back and get the rifle
step C: shoot until you hit where you aim

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas W Bruner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do "you" sight in your rifle-bench rest, bipod or rucksack?</div></div>

Here are some questions for you: how have you been doing it? Do you perceive it could be done better by doing it differently? Have you tried any of the methods you mentioned? What makes you think one way or another might be better? Has experimentation brought about discovery?